Can i clean out the game of NPC's?

+
I have just one question about this game i can't find a answer too.

Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps i created.

As such, if i where to place explosives in a building and blow up the ppl in a room. Would they automatically know it was me who did it (like in GTA no matter what you do or how you do it you get heat) Or will they not know. Leaving me alone to further burn the whole world down. That is all i want to do in a SP. Like Skyrime, RDR or Fallout. Make everything a barren empty place. Don't care about a story, i just want to kill all the well crafted NPC's and scenarios until the world just fears the unknown killer that is me. Non of this permanent respawning NPC's

*PS* This is not a joke, i really need to know this so i know to buy the game or not.

Guest 4406876

I'm pretty sure they'll respawn after zoning in and out. And you can't hurt story sensitive characters unless the game allows you to do so.

Btw (I'm not sure about that but) I don't think the character even at max level can match Max Tac so..

If you seek for a game where you can kill the entire population (important NPC included), go play Gothic 3.

I'm pretty sure they'll respawn after zoning in and out. And you can't hurt story sensitive characters unless the game allows you to do so.
Awww, i wont kill Keanu, because you can't kill god's. But everyone else? Come on. Real freedom in a game it the ability to mess up the main story :D Well, saying that, if i needed them to open a door for me with there skills or so. I would keep them alive up to that point. No use after that tho. Door open > ppl behind it are now fair game. Where else they would be safe from my wrath. So ok, some NPC's might have a purpose to me.

Guest 4406876

Well it's hard to code total freedom, plus most people wouldn't know what to do with it anyways.

If you seek for a game where you can kill the entire population (important NPC included), go play Gothic 3.
Did that, i want newer graphics. I want to see the look on there faces as i shoot some guy next to them while i ask for my coffee at the local star bucks. You can't saver it all in a low poly game like Gothica 3. They would just stand there some times.
Post automatically merged:

Well it's hard to code total freedom, plus most people wouldn't know what to do with it anyways.
True, it is hard to code. And most ppl would not know what to do. The short answer on what to do with total freedom would be world domination. The long answer... Well i don't think you want to know. Let's just say if it was int he real world. Ppl would hate and fear the sh*it out of me. But we would have amazing technologie, plenty of food and no diseases.

And after that, universal domination. You see, there is a lot to do and a long time to do it in if you have total freedom.

Last edited:

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Did that, i want newer graphics. I want to see the look on there faces as i shoot some guy next to them while i ask for my coffee at the local star bucks. You can't saver it all in a low poly game like Gothica 3. They would just stand there some times.

In The Outer Worlds you can also wipe out every inhabitant in the solar system.

In The Outer Worlds you can also wipe out every inhabitant in the solar system.
Wiping out a planet from space is not fun. That is the same as destroying a car in a game. Just "Mhe" level of excitement. There is no interaction with loads of individuals that react to you AS individuals. It more hive mind. It's not fun. Just like "destroy all humans" ain't fun to destroy them all. In that game you would want to heard a few so breed them so they don't go extinct. And use them as hunting prey like a predator. Also not fun if you are more advanced then the pray right of the bat.

No no no, there is no game now or was there a game that could give the same satisfaction as this game could in doing that. Skyrim was the closest so far.

Oh, wiping out a town is not enough? You want to wipe out the rest of the planet too? :p

If possible, yes :D I want to rule the world in detail with the fear being paplepel from the NPC's. Them, not knowing who is there god. And me, just walking around, handing out my justice to them from a simple kill to a devastating explosion taking out a city.

I don't expect that to be for games in the next 20 years. But i do hope i can clean out this game's NPC's in Cyberpunk. I want to see fear on there face, not knowing they are talking to there unseen god. Making a metropolitan city more like The Division world. The potential of this game is awsome if i can do this simple thing :D

Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps i created.

*PS* This is not a joke, i really need to know this so i know to buy the game or not.
Apparently not.
Eventually MaxTac will show up and turn you into red mist.

Yeha seems so. Tho only the rich should have that security according to the lore. You see NPC's killing NPC's left and right and no cop reacts, even if they are around the corner. But if YOU do it? Hell, 6 cops spawn on you, everyone know's where you are etc. Cops magically appear when you shoot or hit anyone. GTA style. Kinde feel bad it's basically just GTA in the future with nice graphics atm.

And don't get me started on the so called options you have in missions. Nearly completed the game and only had 2x where i had a other option i could use. Romance is only 1 person, instead of just the ability to romance who you want as any gender you play as. And so much more. But it would all be ok if i could have wiped out every living thing in a 10block radius and it stayed wiped out. O well, hope it is a patch or DLC at some point.

Also just stating that here, there is a mod that removes civilians, mainly for those people who are cpu bottlenecked.

Top Bottom