Can I get first 6 months?

+
Story starts "after 6 months"...
Could we NOT skip them please?
I selected the easiest mode and still couldn't finish tutorial... :(
First mission, with 20 bandits runnign around, is much too much.
Another Dark Souls installment???...
I would like to "enjoy the story" - like suggested in difficulty description - but there is nothing to enjoy in constantly daying and repeating the same sequence 120 times over and over again...
I will try for few days more - but it will probably end up as return to store... :(

You means in the scavs hideout to save Sandra Dorsett?
If you have a hard time to fight them, few tips :
  • Either sneak and kill them "manually" and silently (use optic reboot/distract enemies). By doing that, there are way less dudes (3 in the main room and the boss).
  • Either equip a DR5 Nova revolver (craft one if you don't loot one on the two guys that T-Bug suggest to take down quietly) and go for the headshots (it have a bigger base damage and higher head shot bonus. So 2 bullets and they are dead, if not one).
  • Don't forget to use Quick Hacks (optic reboot is useful, they have a hard time to aim you) and use covers to avoid to be right in their line of sight.
  • And don't rush the "boss", he will destroy you with his Heavy Machine Gun (if you distract him as T-Bug say, Jackie will take care of him^^)

Well... just started the return process.
This game is definetly not for casual players.
I will be happy to spend some money when/if they will introduce the real 'easy' mode...

Well... just started the return process.
This game is definetly not for casual players.
I will be happy to spend some money when/if they will introduce the real 'easy' mode...
Oh :( but the story is indeed enjoyable. As a terrible gamer and fellow casual gamer, I find it a waste to see you shy away from this game. It is finishable with the save button as your friend. If that can't be, there's the wait and kill and later on the grenades and quickhacks. :(

Yea was about too say the same. First quest is the hardest since low level and not used too how the game works yet. Compared too later your quite weak in the start.

"First quest is the hardest"... I cannot express how wrong this statement is... (how badly describes game design)
Well, I appreciate that there are games out there which are NOT addressed for casual players. It would be just nice to know this before buying (for example I never even considered bying Dark Souls).
Earlier this year I bought Mass Effect Legendary edition... it costed 4x more that Cyberpunk - but over there I enjoyed almost every moment (in EASY mode) - it was two months of super-fun: nice game-play and amazing story-line...
Anyway - C77 deleted - thanks all of you for your kind words.
I will try it again if they will introduce VR mode on new PS VR2 when it will be out :)

Well, I appreciate that there are games out there which are NOT addressed for casual players. It would be just nice to know this before buying (for example I never even considered bying Dark Souls).
Earlier this year I bought Mass Effect Legendary edition... it costed 4x more that Cyberpunk - but over there I enjoyed almost every moment (in EASY mode) - it was two months of super-fun: nice game-play and amazing story-line...
Maybe more now in 1.5+/1.6, but I'm not an "hardcore" gamer and Cyberpunk is among the very few games that I play in the hardest difficulty without any issue :(
(In Mass Effect I always choose "normal" and I never choose higher difficulty since release, in 2007^^)

To each their own really, if you think the game is too hard then it's just too hard for you but CP2077 on easiest is definitely aimed at casual gamers.

The game is often criticized for how easy it is even on it's hardest difficulty. I'm not saying "get gud, scrub" here. The first 10 levels are probably the hardest as you get progressively stronger until you reach a point where nearly nothing can actually kill you... on the hardest difficulty. As is fairly typical in RPGs these days.

The first mission is actually very easy if you follow Jackie and T-bug's instructions. They essentially push you towards stealth. Which is just a good path until you get to actually build your character. I feel like it's just you disagreeing with the overall game's mechanics, not it being too difficult.

You guys saying the rescue quest where you just literally have to crouch on 3 guys and Jackie kills the rest and then you just activate a light to distract the big guy ? I mean this mission is not about skills, is about using your brain like a puzzle lol. I'm sure this mission is a lot faster without shooting a single bullet than actually fighting them lol.

I think you guys need to work on your COD syndrome, sprinting right infront of everyone and start shooting without thinking to take cover etc it's not the game's fault.

"First quest is the hardest"... I cannot express how wrong this statement is... (how badly describes game design)
Anyway - C77 deleted - thanks all of you for your kind words.
I will try it again if they will introduce VR mode on new PS VR2 when it will be out :)
Hardest doesn't mean "not easy". The game is definetely very good for casual gamers (like me), it is also easier than ME :) Anyway, good luck.

I only have problems with the van shooting on Very Hard.

When you go sneaking is pretty easy.

On Very Hard the game is well, very hard for me. Especially the second act. I'm just average.

Not all people have the same skills. And it's not a bad thing.

Other games are a cakewalk for my in the hardest difficulty.

I feel like it's just you disagreeing with the overall game's mechanics, not it being too difficult.
Probably you are correct.
It was not only the first mission.
I mentioned this earlier...
Before mission there was a tutorial... I couldn't finish it, I just did not know what they want me to do at some point...
What was more annoying I coudn't find a way how to stop it... so I had to kill the game and start it again, second time I just ignored it - but I was quite annoyed about this really...

So I watched (finally) those YT walkthroughs...
(now, when this does not matter - I just never use any guides/helps when I play - if I cannot figure out the game by myself - this means the game is either not for me or it is just badly designed).

Well, I got first 3 oponents right... just couldnt figure out how to deal with the rest - they always spotted me and then it was one big mess.

Maybe it is me... but well, I played mnany games and what I can say about this one: it is not user friendly in the beginning... maybe later, I don't know, but forcing myself to play with the hope that "it will get better" is not a good idea.

Before mission there was a tutorial... I couldn't finish it, I just did not know what they want me to do at some point...
What was more annoying I coudn't find a way how to stop it... so I had to kill the game and start it again, second time I just ignored it - but I was quite annoyed about this really...
I agree, the tutorial is sometimes quite unclear and barely scratch the surface of the gameplay. But on the other hand, a "slow", detailled and complete tutorial about everything would take hours to pass through :)

There are some times that I remember to have a "hard time" during the tutorial the first time.
- When you have to "kill and hide the dude, in one move". I scratched my head for a good while (and the same in lot of plathroughs that I watched too...). It's just that if you grab the dude a little to far from the freezer, the option is not displayed.
- When you are behind cover, you just need to aim. The character will automatically head out to shoot. By releasing the aim, he goes back to cover on his own.
- The Breach Protocol mini-game. For a while, I wonder how the hell this "thing" work... But when you get it, it's just easy as pie.

There are a lot of thing which seem to be "obscure", but they are not really, in fact. Like stealth, it seem nearly "impossible" at first, but it become damn easy when you know how to use quick hacks and the devices around you at your advantage.

Top Bottom