Can I post a thread for craving beta access ?

+
Can I post a thread for craving beta access ?

I just dont want to miss this game again ! I still dont receive beta access email !

oh~ that is terrible(ಥ_ಥ) !:sad2:

Dear super awesome beautiful(smart) staff (..•˘_˘•..) ,PLZ give me access to beta ! THX (●´ϖ`●)!!!!!

The emails haven't been sent out :)

When will you say something about the emails? this weekend, the 24th?? Just want to know if its needed crying in all the threads XD; and how many invites you will send for the closed beta?

When will you say something about the emails? this weekend, the 24th?? Just want to know if its needed crying in all the threads XD; and how many invites you will send for the closed beta?

They will send 2 invites. It will be very close and intimate Beta. On serious note, don't think they will tell that. I expect Beta invites to come in waves and i expect plenty of people to get in

As the beta will be starting on the 25th all I can say is invitations will start going out soon.

Sorry we can't be more specific at this time.

I do understand that you can't say a more specific time, but the wait is killing me . Every mail I receive gets my hopes up, just to be immediately crushed :). But not to many days left now I may be able to survive.

Why would they send us invites before you can even download the game? At the earliest it will be on 24th october so you can pre-download and start playing asap.

There are too many things coming out this 20th, like new stellaris and warhammer TW DLCs so I got confused. Now that I know it's only on the 25th for gwent, I keep hope :)

Top Bottom