Can I Realistically Run This Game?

+
I was just gifted Cyberpunk for Christmas and am wondering whether running it will be too taxing for my machine or not. I have a decent Dell XPS 15 laptop that I intend on using for a long time and don't want to risk any thermal damage trying to get it to overperform.

Here are my comp's specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H 2.59 GHz
16GB RAM
4GB VRAM
GPU: Geforce GTX 1650 Ti GPU

Thanks!

i have a 2060, i5 8400 and 2400mhz 16 gb RAM

it runs *WELL* on high settings (without DLSS or ray tracing)
usually I get between 70~80 fps (60~ average), some areas I get between 40~50 FPS average

take that as you will

Just make sure you get a cooling platform. They're really cheap, and if you're gaming on a laptop, it just makes sense. I got a really nice one for my modem/router for $30, and has been running non-stop since last summer when it overheated and partially melted the board.

Just make sure you get a cooling platform. They're really cheap, and if you're gaming on a laptop, it just makes sense. I got a really nice one for my modem/router for $30, and has been running non-stop since last summer when it overheated and partially melted the board.

Been looking into that. Which one did you get?

That's the one that I have that has been running non-stop at full speed since July with no issues. It is powered by USB, but I don't have that plugged into a USB port on my modem because I don't want to burn it out. I just bought a longer Type-A male to Type-A male and have it plugged into a phone charger.
20201227_152218.jpg

Typically, we have:
2 phones
2 tablets
1 computer
1 laptop on occasion
1 Xbox for TV streaming
All running at the same time. This thing gets hot. Like I said, the board is partially melted. No problems since we got this though.

Last edited:
I was just gifted Cyberpunk for Christmas and am wondering whether running it will be too taxing for my machine or not. I have a decent Dell XPS 15 laptop that I intend on using for a long time and don't want to risk any thermal damage trying to get it to overperform.

Here are my comp's specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H 2.59 GHz
16GB RAM
4GB VRAM
GPU: Geforce GTX 1650 Ti GPU

Thanks!

Top Bottom