Can I seriously not access the gun range outside of the one side mission?

+
I want somewhere to try out my guns and sights in a safe environment that won't alert the cops, the gun range is perfect for this, yet I've found no way to enter the range except for one side mission where I did a contest there.

Are you seriously telling me there is no way to just use the gun range as a regular gun range?

In a perfect world there would be all sorts of little side activities there, shooting challenges and what not, but at this point I'll take just a freaking regular gun range.

TJXXX

Forum regular
Can't even really use that one because NPCs on the street outside freak like you're shooting up the place. Zero immersion.

Better than nothing though. At least those same screaming NPCs don't call the cops on you lol.

Conqueror's Blade, for example has a dedicated weapons trial area where you can test every single weapon option on targets and dummies with full realistic damage, so why doesn't this ultra hyped 'like nothing you have ever seen before' cyberpunk future even have stuff that previously released games have? Duh...

yeah that became that stupid T Bug tutorial i bet.
I think the tutorial was inevitable. They did a similar thing with TW3 with Vesemir.

This feels more like content that should've been there along with everything else. I mean, Wilson's gun range is seriously underutilized. It has a massive space in the building with moving, destructible objects and the like. It's like a lot of the highly detailed restaurants/vendors that actually look like there should be some kind of interaction there but there isn't.

I want somewhere to try out my guns and sights in a safe environment that won't alert the cops, the gun range is perfect for this, yet I've found no way to enter the range except for one side mission where I did a contest there.

Are you seriously telling me there is no way to just use the gun range as a regular gun range?

In a perfect world there would be all sorts of little side activities there, shooting challenges and what not, but at this point I'll take just a freaking regular gun range.
Wow wow, tame your horses, what do you think you are playing here? An open world complex RPG, that have been in development for 8 years, or some GTA San Andreas?

It worked for me after the shooting contest. I just went in and fired a couple rounds in frustration and targets started coming 😜 dumb luck

This is something that I was really bummed about. I really wanna test guns but I don't wanna go shoot into the air or hunt down dudes.

Top Bottom