Can I skip Blistering love?

+
I was nice to Johnny and apparently you then get to have him pick up Rogue for a date but I’m really not interested in him getting control of my body again, is there a way to skip it and go straight to “holdin’ on”?

I was nice to Johnny and apparently you then get to have him pick up Rogue for a date but I’m really not interested in him getting control of my body again, is there a way to skip it and go straight to “holdin’ on”?

I think you can just say no.

What? Don't like the idea of fondling grandmas? Pretty sure you gotta give up control for this quest or you cannot complete the quest chain as all the quests in this chain involve Johnny taking control. Of course you can just opt out of the questline if you truly don't want to do it, but thats pretty much the only have here, either do or do not.

What? Don't like the idea of fondling grandmas? Pretty sure you gotta give up control for this quest or you cannot complete the quest chain as all the quests in this chain involve Johnny taking control. Of course you can just opt out of the questline if you truly don't want to do it, but thats pretty much the only have here, either do or do not.
Ah great guess I’ll just never play those quests then.

Top Bottom