Can I transfer saved games from W2 to Enhanced Version : Xbox360

+
Can I transfer saved games from W2 to Enhanced Version : Xbox360

I just realized I have the 2nd disk. I want to play the enhanced version without starting over. Any idea how? When I play W2 Enhanced version, and try to load a saved game it says insert disk 1. Thanks for the help.

dragonbird said:
No, I'm afraid you can't transfer savegames onto the Xbox.

The saved games are on my xbox.. I put in the enhanced version disk and then click load saved game, it asked for Disk 1. Will that allow me to get additional content from enhanced version or will i have to start game from scratch?

My understanding is that if you haven't installed the game onto HDD, it switches to the second disk when you start Chapter 3 midway through Chapter 2. Have you reached that point yet?

I am still on the Over Hung Quest. That's where I stopped at.. Makes sense now.. Also I hate to sound dumb but I completed the Hung over Quest and got my clothes back, but I don't know how to put them on. I looked in the menu section but no luck. Thanks for the help.

Either double clicking will put them in the right slot or you can click and drag and drop them to the desired slot

thinker188 said:
I just realized I have the 2nd disk. I want to play the enhanced version without starting over. Any idea how? When I play W2 Enhanced version, and try to load a saved game it says insert disk 1. Thanks for the help.
Quite a mix up here.
The Xbox 360 version IS The enhanced edition. So you are already playing it - no need to start it again. You play The prologue, Act I and Act II on Disk 1 and the Act III and epilogue on Disc 2.

If you want to install the game on the console's HDD (which we reccomend) you install each disk seperatly.

As for the inventory - Did you actually recover all the items from the chest? If so just go to the inventory and place the items in the correct spots using LS and Equip (you've got the legend for buttons in the bottom of the screen).

@Tommy: Double clicking on Xbox?

Yes OP got it mixed by confusion (I guess)
The 360 version is the EE, as masos said installing the game on the disk is recommend

Masos said:
@Tommy: Double clicking on Xbox?

that was the first thing I noticed and I went :p

Disc 1 and 2 are both the Enhanced Edition but since the game is so big they had to put it on two discs and not one. Disc 1 contains the Prologue and Chapters I and II. Disc 2 contains Chapter III.

When you complete Chapter II it'll ask you to insert Disc 2, then only can you continue with that disc.

Top Bottom