Can my pc run the Witcher 3?

+
I've been an Xbox player for years, but I recently got a new laptop for college, the XPS 15 with i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz , GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, and 8 gb of ram. I was curious to see what it could do and it surpasses the recommended specs for the Witcher 3. I'm not much of a pc gamer and probably won't be for a long time, but I wouldn't mind playing the Witcher on my pc once in a while. So from your guys' experience and knowledge how well would my pc run The Witcher 3.

rrc

Forum veteran
I bought my PC exclusively to play Witcher 3 and I bought a weaker Processor (i5 equivalent from AMD) and the exact same GPU (1050 Ti) and 8 GB RAM. My PC runs W3 without any issues even with high graphics settings. You have a better processor, so, you should be able to play W3 smooth as a butter. Good Luck and have fun!

Last edited:
I bought my PC exclusively to play Witcher 3 and I bought a weaker Processor (i5 equivalent from AMD) and the exact same GPU (1050 Ti) and 8 GB RAM. My PC runs W3 without any issues even with high graphics settings. You have a better processor, so, you should be able to play W3 smooth as a butter. Good Luck and have fun!
Thank you so much!

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom