Can no longer play multiple same name silver cards.

+
Can no longer play multiple same name silver cards.

I've created this short and sweet discussion.

Why, CDPR- Why do you make stealth changes that aren't included in the patch notes?

Why can we no longer have two of the same silver card on the board at one time.

Is this really how bad things have gotten?

For those that cannot view the video (probably down to using a mobile device): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDVlKurzno

Use the above link.

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

This video is unavailable. can you please send me the video in a PM?

Karolis.petrikas;n10244572 said:

Snake_Foxhounder;n10244592 said:
Aren't silvers supposed to be unique in the deck anyway? I don't get it as the video's not loading.

I have just added a link in the main post guys.

It has never been possible to play more than one copy of a Silver card in the same deck.

Also, the video is still unavailable.

RidiculousName;n10244642 said:
It has never been possible to play more than one copy of a Silver card in the same deck.

That's not quite the same as having two of the same silver cards on the board.

Chances are you're using a mobile device. Either that or CDPR are united with the Illuminati and are blocking people from viewing the video for fear of scrutiny.

Karolis.petrikas;n10244572 said:

Snake_Foxhounder;n10244592 said:
Aren't silvers supposed to be unique in the deck anyway? I don't get it as the video's not loading.

RidiculousName;n10244642 said:

Video should be fixed. Apparently Youtube makes videos private without the up loaders knowledge.

RidiculousName;n10244732 said:
No, it was my browser. Firefox didn't work, but Chrome did.

Anyway, what's on the video is not a bug. Empress card reads:

Right well that solves that then. I'll go nag at him for asking me to upload this so i look an idiot. But this brings a new discussion to mind as I had absolutely no idea they changed fake ciri.

Why on earth is every single card now getting a '...But if...' Text to eradicate any form of counterplay or negative effect to running said card? The whole point in gwent was that cards have weight to them and must be used correctly else they will punish YOU, the player, not your opponent. Everything is safe now.

Last edited:
New Empress (Fake Ciri) is awesome in this sense. Most people don't tkae the deatwish into consideration. Blame is on you my friend :cheers:

Top Bottom