Can not leave storage behind Roger Wang store

+
Hello,

today I saw a opportunity to set data mine to some unit i was passing on way for quest, so i stopped to get some €$s. It is med shop of Roger Wang. Unit was inside the big storage but I could not get here, both doors from shop was locked. So then I jumped on roof, cracking window on roof and jump down to the storage. There is plenty of items to take - storage should be accessable. The big big problem is that I saved my game on used position and then I realized I can't get out of this storage.
I will lost hours of gaming if i will not leave becouse last save is really far from here. I found door that I could forcibly open, but there was only small corridor then other door which are locked. There is PC but no local net to unlocking door. Other doors to shop are without electricity and jumping back to window is impossible (I do not have double jump yet).

Is there anyone who can give me advice, had a same problem?

Thanks for your time!

I also climbed the roof and cut my way through the glass, and jumped down into the shop. Everything important like the doors and the gate to get outside are unpowered, I can't hack them or open them. I think I'm stuck in here and will be forced to load a previous save. Please CDPR, encourage exploration by rewarding us with small things, or at the very least, the ability to get out of anything you have allowed us to get into. Thankyou for your time.

Top Bottom