Can not load game after 1.1 PC Patch - Cyber Engine Tweaks is the cause

+
Updating original post:

Clicking Play in the Cyberpunk launcher immediately crashes. I don't even get to loading screens or the main screen, just an immediate crash after clicking the Play button.
  1. Rebooted PC
  2. Checked for any new NVIDIA drivers (there are none)
  3. Ran a Steam file integrity check
Still crashes.

THIS IS DUE TO THE CYBER ENGINE TWEAKS MOD - UNINSTALL IT TO FIX THE ISSUE
Remove the following folders/files:
  • <cyberpunk install path>/bin/x64/plugins/
  • <cyberpunk install path>/bin/x64/global.ini
  • <cyberpunk install path>/bin/x64/LICENSE
  • <cyberpunk install path>/bin/x64/version.dll
Notes
  • Removing Cyber Engine Tweaks will not undo any edits made to your character and your save files.
  • If you have added items to your inventory, you will not be able to remove them once you have removed this mod. Please ensure you have done so using the appropriate commands first.
  • Saves made with the patch should be completely fine without it, thought that might change once proper mods start coming out

Last edited:
I also cannot even load the game after patch. Played for close to 100 hours before, cant even launch it now.

I also did the video card update, verified files, even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. No luck.

I also cannot even load the game after patch. Played for close to 100 hours before, cant even launch it now.

I also did the video card update, verified files, even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. No luck.

Do you have the mod "Cyber Engine Tweaks"? Uninstalling this fixed it. See my original post for the fix.

Top Bottom