Can not Login or Sign into Gwent , says no internet connection

+
Can not Login or Sign into Gwent , says no internet connection

Hey Everyone, due to demand/not finding much information I thought id share what has happened .
Okay so the problem is
Cant login to Gwent, error message there no internet connection.
(Internet is on, and all good on xbox)
So after looking around on the internet for various solutions , my result was I have no idea what to do.
so I contacted XBOX Support and these were/are the steps we took.
First we checked the internet Connection this was fine , internet is connected and no problems.
Second we removed my account, xbox settings, account, remove account.
Then we added the account back to the xbox.
Then we hard reset the xbox, hold the power button for like hmm 5 to 10 seconds.
then turn the xbox back on. then for no real reason I decided to turn the xbox off by my controller and then turn it back on by my xbox controller. ( I dunno why just felt like it could help) lol.
Once the xbox was back on again, I went to the game started the game and BANG same error can not connect , theres no internet connection. (Knowing well there was a internet connection , but anyways did that network test again and internet all fine.
then we went to the games area and uninstalled the game.
Then back to turning the xbox off and turning the xbox back on again
now the game Gwent is uninstalled , I guess we better re install the game. Games/Apps found the game Gwent, click the install .... WAIT waiting s my internet is only 25/5
After the game has been reinstalled which is still about 20 to 30 mins away ill post what happens and keep everyone upto date with my findings using Microsoft Support and the problem of logging into Gwent.
BTW I haven't re read or checked spelling etc and its 11pm so hopefully its all understandable for everyone out there.

Okay so the chat got Disconnected as Expected lol. So back into another MS Support Chat and they suggested something else , have you try to launch another game, I was like , hmm no I haven't good idea. So I launched another digital Game just to see if it will load and work and let me log in.

I also emailed the tech support asking them if the servers were down , and the servers were not down. which is good. damn I have no ideas.

okay so a few message back and forth to support (damn they reply fast ) and I now have done another thing I should of done before and that was delete all my wifi / networking settings in my xbox and also reset power on and off routers, modems etc.

and it seems after all this everything is now working ...

so if anyone else have had these issues first id power reset modems and routers, and also redo network in xbox settings. then any of the above steps.
sometimes we jump to too much advanced stuff when all basics should be checked first.
in this case reinstalling the game didn't go anywhere as there was a networking problem , I think in my eyes and the network problem was on my side.

Top Bottom