Can not start the game. stuck at intro screen

+
The game works fine couple of months ago and played over 200 hours and nothing fatal error occured. But recently I can't play it.
After I launched the game, it stucked at this screen. after the Night City intro.
During the whole intro, there was no 'press space to continue', and could not be skipped. so was this in this picture.
The below is what I tried to attemp to solve this problem, but nothing worked.
First of all, it is steam edition.
Verify and reinstaill the game.
Unplugged all USB devices except mouse and keyboard.
Added to firewall exceptional.
Disabled on-screen keyboard of Windows 10(it automaticly shows when windows is starting, don't know why).
Reinstalled C++ and DirectX runtime.
Tried to refund and failed.
You probably need the dxdiag file, I uploaded it in advance.

Thanks guys, please help me out.
1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

also tried updating the graphic driver and chipset driver(AMD)

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    101.3 KB · Views: 119
I already see some players who encounter this problem, but I do't remember an "official" solution :(
If it's not the case you can try :
- Run the game directly from the .exe
- Press CTRL+SPACE
- Pressing options button by connecting an Xbox controller (if you have one)
- Maybe this method (make a backup whatever files you could change) :

Related Steam thread

And yeah, contact CDPR Support anyway about this problem.

Hello,

The DxDiag is helpful, but mostly it lists what you have (hardware props, drivers etc). It does tell me there are several WER files, which could be useful in identifying the problem. WER stands for Windows Error Report, and they usually contain relevant information.
2021-10-05 10_23_00-DxDiag(1).txt - Notepad.png

Btw, i see in this report no mention of a cyberpunk executable running, but CSGO.exe, and steamwebhelper among others?

Also, as you can see in screenshot below, you are Chinese OS language, my text editor can't read it and translates it to gibberish.

I tried running the exe directly in the bin/x64 folder, it remains the same.
I'll see what I can do about that report, Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

The DxDiag is helpful, but mostly it lists what you have (hardware props, drivers etc). It does tell me there are several WER files, which could be useful in identifying the problem. WER stands for Windows Error Report, and they usually contain relevant information.
View attachment 11258050

Btw, i see in this report no mention of a cyberpunk executable running, but CSGO.exe, and steamwebhelper among others?

Also, as you can see in screenshot below, you are Chinese OS language, my text editor can't read it and translates it to gibberish.
I tried running the exe directly in the bin/x64 folder, it remains the same.
I'll see what I can do about that report, Thank you so much!

Top Bottom