Can Not Transmute Thronebreaker Cards

+
Yesterday, I made a discard Skellige card with Lupin or Luppy (or whatever.) I thought, "Man, his art looks pretty cool, I'ma make him premium." For some reason, I just couldn't make the card premium. Then I noticed I couldn't make ANY Thronebreaker card premium. I have enough Meteorite Powder and Scraps but the option for Transmutting just isn't there. I'm playing on Xbox.

rrc

Forum veteran
Just to make it clear, simply owning TB wont get you the premium version (As soon as you buy TB, you get all the standard version of the cards). You have to play and unlock the premium version of the cards from Golden Chests (mostly hidden) from throughout the worlds.

Just to make it clear, simply owning TB wont get you the premium version (As soon as you buy TB, you get all the standard version of the cards). You have to play and unlock the premium version of the cards from Golden Chests (mostly hidden) from throughout the worlds.

yeah, thronebreaker will give you all - standard versions

and you need to play to earn the premium cards from chests

Can someone explain to me why can't i make Glusty Premium? I have bought the normal one with scraps and now it doesn't give me the option to transmute it with fisstech (met. powder)? Is it because i don't have the TB expansion?

Three off-topic posts deleted. This thread is NOT about how you do or don't like the Thronebreaker cards' crafting limitations; the OP simply asked a question about a specific card.

Even after waiting a few days and reseting my PS4, I am unable to craft premium Glustyworp or premium Keltullis. Also, the Common Keltullis has a crafting fee of 3200 for me (seems like it should be 800 right?). There may be other cards that have this issue as well, I don't feel like looking through the entire library to check

Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

For some reason I cannot transmute this card, the option isn't there so only the regular card is available for use

You can't transmute cards from Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. You can get premium cards from there. It's not a bug.

Well that's disappointing. The literally my favorite card.

The only option is to buy Thronebreaker (and get a free single player campaign, which you have to play to unlock the card).

PS. Also moved the conversation to a dedicated thread.

Top Bottom