Can only craft 1 Maxdoc Mk3 ?!!

+
When crafting the Maxdoc Mk3, only 1 shows up in my inventory regardless of how many I craft. I can use the resources to craft 20, only 1 will show up in the inventory. I use it, and then its gone. One thread suggested going to buy a stack from a vendor, but the vendor was only selling 1 individual Maxdoc Mk3. The Mk2 and everything else she was selling was a stack of 10-20, but only 1 Mk3 available!! Seriously 2 months in and no one has found a way to fix this yet? Thanks for any tips or advice!!

When crafting the Maxdoc Mk3, only 1 shows up in my inventory regardless of how many I craft. I can use the resources to craft 20, only 1 will show up in the inventory. I use it, and then its gone. One thread suggested going to buy a stack from a vendor, but the vendor was only selling 1 individual Maxdoc Mk3. The Mk2 and everything else she was selling was a stack of 10-20, but only 1 Mk3 available!! Seriously 2 months in and no one has found a way to fix this yet? Thanks for any tips or advice!!

This is still an issue at the tail end of May 2021. I know there's a lot to fix but this seems like a REALLY simple fix, and I've seen posts going back to launch about this. Perhaps not enough people care to craft these with all the free MK.1s you can pick up. Maybe nobody has submitted a bug report.

I'll do that.

Running CP2077 v1.22 on PS5 (originally from disc).
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, OK - a full shutdown / power cycle (vs rest mode) fixed it for me on PS5 - for now. I haven't had issues crafting anything else, and I'm on my 2nd (leisurely) playthrough, nearing 500 hours total. If there wasn't an issue on some level, I wouldn't have found multiple threads with other people having this issue also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom