Can someone explain me the ending *spoiler*

+
Can someone explain me the ending *spoiler*

Why the Conjuction of Spheres happened after I killed the Wild Hunt leader?

Where is this tower from?

What is the connection between the White Frost and the conjuction?
And why is Ciri able to "beat" a natural catastrophe? All happened so random and I really have no clue...

Please help me out...

Last edited:
The tower was there all the time. You just had no clue for what reason it was standing there, but if you visited it you could imagine it must be important.

The conjunction of spheres was needed to Ciri be able to teleport to the white frost. In TW3 the White Frost is kind of a "magic spell" who destroys one world after another. It's never exactly explained what it really is and why/how Ciri can defeat it. Anyway, the game's White Frost is completely different from the book's White Frost. Just a big plot hole.

Yeah, the White Frost is quite a deus ex machina. One of the big problems at the end of the story. I hope CDP will add some further explanation in an EE or something like that.

I hope I could explain at least some of your questions. ;)

It's different? We never see the White Frost in the books, as far as I know.

The whole point of the prophecy in the books is to explain the motivation behind why many world players are searching for Ciri. Duny included.

Why the Conjuction of Spheres happened after I killed the Wild Hunt leader? Because at that moment ciri opens the portal which comunicates between different worlds

Where is this tower from? It's been always in the same place (Skellige), you can find it and go there but doors are closed.

What is the connection between the White Frost and the conjuction? The Aen Elle were a Clan of Elven who flew throught a dimensional portal (opened by the conjuction) when the Conjuction happent. The rest of elven remains in the "normal" earth.
And why is Ciri able to "beat" a natural catastrophe? All happened so random and I really have no clue... Because she is a Lara's descendent, and a Prophecy tells she will do it so, and her son will rule the whole world.

Please help me out...

Try to read others threads, there's a lot of info about this, and instead to go to wht wiki, if you can, read the English translation of the books made by users of this forum here, or if you're luckly, read the original novels.

The White Frost in the game is explained in a book you can find in Ermion's (Mousesack's) laboratory. I believe it's on the floor by the secret door you open to get the mask.

The White Frost is actually some sort of particulate cloud of super heat absorbent matter that travels through the Spheres. I don't think it's ever explained how Ciri can stop it, though.

The White Frost is explained in the later books e.g. Lady of the Lake, but it's explained before that, too. There are a few books missing to be translated into english, so probably you just couldn't read it.
Spoilers ahead!

In the books the White Frost is a natural phenomenon that will happen in about 3000 years. It's actually just an ice age. You cannot really stop it.

Afraid you won't find any clear answer to your questions, the events following Eredin's death are pretty confusing, maybe intentionally.

From what I understand the second Conjunction is a side effect of Avallac'h opening a multi-dimensional portal in the tower so that Ciri can travel to whichever world(s) the White Frost is currently afflicting and defeat it. How she does it is never shown or explained but we know that only the Elder Blood can stop it so there you have it.

The tower is Elven, I believe it's supposed to work like Tor Lara? Or maybe the Tower was the only nearby place with enough Power for Avalac'h to draw upon.

Top Bottom