Can someone tell me what the exact definition of an "instance"

+
Can someone tell me what the exact definition of an "instance"

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the special REINFORCEMENT card and the REAVER SCOUT. My basic understanding of a reaver scout is basically if I play the card it let's me duplicate a bronze unit card on my side as long as I had another one in my deck somewhere. With that being said I thought a REINFORCEMENT card would play ALL of those bronze cards in my deck intend of just 1 like the reaver scout but it doesn't thus my understanding of this as a whole is lack luster and I was hoping someone could explain the difference between "an instance" and "all instances" thanks

Reinforcement plays all copies from your deck. If you have one in your hand or graveyard, that doesn't work. So you need to have one card at table and two others in your deck to make it work.

You understand correctly, Reaver plays 1 instance from your deck, Reinforcement plays all instances from your deck. Reinforcement is a good card when you have 3 copies in your deck. You could play a triple resurrection, a triple unit buff or triple RElite into gold. Quite nice!

instance

[in-stuh ns]
noun
1. a case or occurrence of anything:
fresh instances of oppression.
2. an example put forth in proof or illustration:
to cite a few instances.
3. Law. the institution and prosecution of a case.
4. Archaic. urgency in speech or action.
5. Obsolete. an impelling motive.verb (used with object), instanced, instancing. 6.
to cite as an instance or example.
7. to exemplify by an instance.verb (used without object), instanced, instancing.
8. to cite an instance.Idioms
9. at the instance of, at the urging or suggestion of:
He applied for the assistantship at the instance of his professor.
10. for instance, as an example; for example:
If you were to go to Italy, for instance, you would get a different perspective on our culture.

Couldn't resist.

If I have three different Blue Strip Commandos, are they consider as "same" instance or "different" instances?

Snfonseka;n7255290 said:
If I have three different Blue Strip Commandos, are they consider as "same" instance or "different" instances?

Same instance. Same goes for other cards that have different art work, but the same name.

Top Bottom