Can`t install patch 1.2

+
Can`t install patch 1.2

I try to install patch ver. 1.2 but each time progress is interrupting by "catastrophic failure" error. (Xp Prof + SP2, game in russian language). Any idea?

reownload the patch... some people had this problem yesterday.. .the download of the patch was ended without any errors but the patch was not the right size !

I am getting an error when running the patch. An alert box pops with>>>>SetupNew\Setup.cpp(135)PAPP:pVENDOR:pGUID:$@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) Non IE/Netscape 11.0

simonheffer said:
I am getting an error when running the patch. An alert box pops with>>>>SetupNew\Setup.cpp(135)PAPP:pVENDOR:pGUID:$@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) Non IE/Netscape 11.0
Your download is corrupted... Redownload the patch, look for another mirror

what other mirrors? I just got this from the get patch page on this website I didn't see any ref to mirrors. Tried again but 2nd download gave same error.

http://www.fileplanet.com/174/0/new50/New_Gaming_FilesLook at file number 15. It is the patch 1.2

Mobidoy said:
Mobidoy said:
Your download is corrupted... Redownload the patch, look for another mirror
I received the exact same error. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom