Can`t use weapon

+
I cant`t youse my weapun,,,it must be a bug.

When i play RIDERS ON THE STORM now im in the car whit Saul an we are driving away from the enemy,,
i cant you my weapon,,,even befor we are driving,,,i cant yous any weapon,,,,and we will die in the car, and the mission ending FAILED.
SOMTIMES ON THE LEFT SIDE OG THE SCREEN the word (ACTION BLOCKED)
iS THERE ANYTHING THING I CAN DO,,,dammm

I got exactly same problem. I know how it sounds, but you must go to JapanTown, find hooker and go for one night stand. This is not a joke, it really worked for me.

If that... interesting solution won't work, you can also report this problem to CDPR support here:

Did you try changing V's weapons and mods? Maybe something here causes this bug...
Sometimes controls can go a bit crazy, but usually, it gets back to normal after restarting the game...

Verify/repair is also worth trying:

But let's hope that japantown solution does the trick :cool:

I got exactly same problem. I know how it sounds, but you must go to JapanTown, find hooker and go for one night stand. This is not a joke, it really worked for me.
Post automatically merged:

THX you have save the last day in the YEAR MATE THX MATE YOU ARE THE MANNN.,,.

No prob. Someone told me that 4 days ago and I was thinking it is some kind of stupid joke but it really worked.
The only thing i am not quite sure - is it really a bug or maybe a prank made by CDPR...

This thread reminds me of the Faimly Guy Episode where Stewie sang "This is my pistol and this is my gun, one is for combat and the other is for fun!"... heh

(or something like that, I didn't bother to get the exacting quote) :)

Top Bottom