Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

+
This is why I feel bad when I read some people expecting massive changes like redrawing the main plot or giving more impact to lifepaths...We're not even close to the point were CDPR can think of that (and quiet frankly, probably never will). Fixing the biggest issues across all plateforms is already gonna take a subtancial amount of time and I'm not even talking about polishing even the most basic and obvious aspect of this game (like water effect, for example).
the changes that the people want will never happen, i will just be happy if they will fix the general AI apart the other issue

It's funny. My wife is a console player and I'm consistently searching for games she might like. Every time I find one and look it up on the playstation store, it was released on PS3, then remade or made compatible for PS5 or only on PS3 but the sequal will be on PS5... completely skipping the PS4!

Your point being...?

the changes that the people want will never happen, i will just be happy if they will fix the general AI apart the other issue
That part is actually the most worring to me. I personally believe that AI flaws are the biggest issue of this game right after the game breaking bugs but the answer the executive gave when they were asked about it (they "think" it would be fixed) didn't please me in the least...

Top Bottom