Can this game go back to mid CB level of balance?

+
Can this game go back to mid CB level of balance?

It was best mid CB. When it went OB it looked awful and not like the witcher 3 gwent everyone wanted a stand alone game of. People wanted a witcher 3 gwent that was balanced for pvp, what we got is a shadow of its former glory.

Please make gwent great again.

God I miss CB times... i dont think its ever coming back to that state though, game is a lot different now, it would take radical changes to come back to that state that would probably upset more people than please.

What bothers me the most is that so many interesting mechanics were simple deleted of the game instead of just trying to be balanced, like old weather and promotion, just to name a few.

I feel like playing a dumbed down version now.

Laveley;n9073320 said:
God I miss CB times... i dont think its ever coming back to that state though, game is a lot different now, it would take radical changes to come back to that state that would probably upset more people than please.

What bothers me the most is that so many interesting mechanics were simple deleted of the game instead of just trying to be balanced, like old weather and promotion, just to name a few.

I didn't play the CB, what was promotion? Turning bronzes and silvers into golds or something?

Laveley;n9073320 said:

Well, they said in stream that they are taking "baby steps" on patches so right now there are 2 polish baby steps between CB.
Seriously, how huge babies they have there :huh:

I definitely do not miss Henselt turning whole rows into gold units. I honestly can't recall a lot of things from closed beta that I actually miss lol. Maybe Calveit's old ability, but even that was ridiculous.

Laveley;n9073320 said:

Its not even the same game anymore. Take the Gwent name away and the witcher theme and you get nothing you would want to play at all.

Top Bottom