Can u suggest me a good deck to for ranking up from 6 to 10?

+
Can u suggest me a good deck to for ranking up from 6 to 10?

yo, I am currently rank 6 lvl 20

I have a "solid" collection of cards for Nilfgaard and Monster and I am having problems to rank up from 6 to 10 cuz for some reason the opponent always has a complete deck (by that I mean I complete finieshed netdeck)

I have seen alot of topics where ppl say that it is easy to get to rankd 10 even 12 and how they got there by playing the starter deck, but I can't cuz like I said, the opponent has a complete netdeck
so if any can share with me their "budget" decks that can help me to just reach rank 10, would be awsome

these are the 2 decks I use

don't know why it won't upload my second deck image full size, so here's a link to it :/
https://i.imgur.com/8tViSGq.png

Attachments

• photo155220.png
    photo155220.png
    607.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I cant see sh*t on the second picture but the first deck seems okay for below rank 10, if you can't rank up because of Skellige, play casual and wait for nerfs

monsters is better atm, both on low and high levels, actually the F2P monsters deck seems one of the best to me.

As a side note for quick casual games and low ranks i recommend scoia'tael with Toruviel, most people don't know what this card does and it will be easy to win a round with, sometimes on equal cards or even 1 card up.

WitchPlougher;n9022450 said:
I cant see sh*t on the second picture but the first deck seems okay for below rank 10, if you can't rank up because of Skellige, play casual and wait for nerfs

second image: https://i.imgur.com/8tViSGq.png

I thinking to w8 until they nerf Skellige but it seems to me that the season will end before they do that and since I am f2p I would rly like to get "the best I can" season rewards
p.s. ofc I will support CDPR as soon as the tune the prices of kegs a little bit

Amidza, it would be better if you'd post the cards that you have for Monsters, NG and Neutral. After that it would be easier to recommend a few decks.

But for now the rec. in general would be:

Monsters > Dagon, a few fogs, foglets, a few hounds + frost, a few archgriffins, crones.
NG > Calveit Spies ( Reveal is a bit weak )

Last edited:
Amidza;n9022540 said:
p.s. ofc I will support CDPR as soon as the tune the prices of kegs a little bit

Erhmmm the prices are good for the scraps you get out of milled cards and the options you are given for your 5th card...

75% winrate with consume. I climbed 1000+ MMR in two days.
From 2000 to 3000 Consume crashes everything. At 3200 approximately you need to think harder, good players are there.
The very same deck as in Closed Beta. Maybe a little tweaked.

Alts-Gamer;n9027640 said:
75% winrate with consume. I climbed 1000+ MMR in two days.
From 2000 to 3000 Consume crashes everything. At 3200 approximately you need to think harder, good players are there.
The very same deck as in Closed Beta. Maybe a little tweaked.

A highly curious case...:hmm:

It would be interesting to know how a consume deck play around endless weather spam (Skellige Axemen and Dagon), savage bears hitting every spawned, summoned and carry-over units and NR machines decks...:huh:

nunqmuo;n9028000 said:
A highly curious case.
It would be interesting to know how a consume deck play around endless weather spam
Round 1. Usually the round where you face the most of weather. Technically I do not expect to win this round.
- Bears: Well, its hard. If there is 1 bear you can deal with it. If there are two I avoid spamming units. I play succubus in order to steal one bear and then use Fiend to lock the other / unlock the succubus if locked.
- Weather: The trick is to milk every single weather and weather-powered(axemen) units from them in a single round. You cant afford passing as soon as they played one White Frost. Keep playing. Milk those filthy axemen. If you made your enemy to use 2 of them round one - good for you.
While trying to perform the above point you have to perform as many acts of consume as possible and spawn as many small units as possible. Even when you know they will die anyway. Play around the weather. You have 20 points Vran Warrior on the row enemy used fog on? Use Ekkimara to transfer the power to another row and make enemy use weather on that row too. Play high level units and unite their power in one-two units using consume abilities. It is better when your 20-30 Vran takes 1 damage per turn then 3 crones taking 1 each, yeah?
Once you played high level units consume them with leader, spawning more small arachases and securing 30-40 strength in a golden unit.
- Axemen (related to above) use succubus on 40+ points axemen and watch that 80+ power swing. GG, thanks for boosting that for me, LOL. This is of course if you managed to secure Succ for a later play.

Even if you lost round one you pretty much milked enemy and he has no more powerful swings.

Round 2.
Play your 10-13 power Nekker. and watch enemy instapass because he cannot afford fighting with you this round. If he still fights - ok dude. Use renew on any applicable gold.
Technically, the more cards you spend the better you get round 3 (with my tactics). The longer opponent plays the better it is for me.
If you run out of power eat your nekker. It will spawn another one.

Round 3.
Play that grave hag for 35 power. GG. Yep, it can be killed, that is why you have to maintain CA and play it last.

Example of good use of renew I had yesterday. I desperately needed to eat two nekkers in round 2 or I would have lost. That was good enemy. I placed Vran and did it once. Enemy pulled my nekker to another line using elven guy. That was bad for me. I was tempted to use renew on succubus to steal his 14 str guy who got buffed with mulligan. That would have been 14 + 14 - 6 = 22 power swing.

I renewed his Zoltan instead and used his ability to place vran and nekker together on one line again. That was 8(Zoltan strength) + 6(Zoltan buff) + 15 (new nekker) = 29 power swing. I won by 3 points.

idk if it helps you. current consume is harder to play because you basically have no chance for mistake. but if you perform well you make tremendous swings of power. I like it.

Thank you! That' was very kind.:happy2:

I wasnt expecting an answer, really. It was more of a rethorical question. I know about tricks you can pull off with the deck but it's still very conditional and unreliable. I'm just surprised it works at 3k mmr. If you using MO deck you might try a swarm variation. Golems, harpies, c. harpies, shadow, woodland spirit, triss butterfly, foglets, iris, yen ( the default one ), grave hag, arachas. Very fun deck if you can pull it off. Milk and lose round one, overwhelm the opponent in round 2, carryover deathwish units buffed by iris in round 3 and use yen. The dream scenario.:yes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom