Can we fix this awful lighting?

+
I know it suppose to be bright but this is hurting my eyes.
1619625798375.png

1619625820780.png

A genuine response: have you tried turning the brightness down on your monitor? A monitor shouldn't be so bright it hurts your eyes. Although if you've been staring at a screen a long time you may be straining your eyes.
Well, if i turn it darker some area of the game will become really dark. The lighting in the game is unbalanced. Just want to put this out there and let them know.

Well, if i turn it darker some area of the game will become really dark. The lighting in the game is unbalanced. Just want to put this out there and let them know.
To my mind this is the first time I've seen a game realistically simulate the effect on the human eye of shifting between intense direct sunlight and shadow (and vice versa), and the time it takes to adjust, and just how bright direct sunlight is. Given that I'm playing with raytracing on, it just looks right. But it's a matter of taste.

Note: I do have a fully calibrated display so I'm probably seeing the game in its "as designed" state without being at the mercy of the quirks of specific screens. You might try adjusting gamma.

Last edited:
Not sure if you are on pc but if you are then there is a eye adaption mod on nexus which transforms the games lighting and you can drive in first person view in any car without been blinded.

Top Bottom