Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

+
Id love to see a Roadmap of what CDPR has planed for the future of this game, preferably without timestamps to help prevent any future messes and stresses caused by crunch and missed deadlines.

I feel a little communication on what action is planed for the future of the game, Fix's, getting shown content in etc should help ease at least a little of the community's ire

So yeah, Please can we get a public roadmap?

I would love a rough time frame for when the PS5 patch/upgrade might drop (beyond just 2021 that is).

Yeah, as much as I want to hear from them, I doubt they're ready to share future plans and I don't even think it's a good idea to share them now when there are more immediate things to deal with. I'm personally expecting to hear from them after PS4 version is fixed and is back in the PS store. Somewhere in February or so. If everything goes more or less well.

I think customers would be a lot less inclined to try and get a refund if they had confidence that CDPR were committed to delivering the game the community was expecting (as per their own advertising).

a roadmap would go a long way to achieving this.

All we know so far is that first serious update is planned for january. Quite far away, considering atmosphere arround CDPR right now. So I would guess, we're going to see some sort of statement before holidays. Probably yellow screen about what we can expect in Q1 of 2021.

It would be soooo welcomed by everyone now. This is why I can't imagine they're going just POOF, and appear back in january with mysterious update.

Stay tuned, eyes glued on their official twitter.
Post automatically merged:

There is also alternative scenario, when they actualy stay quiet, wait it out and strike back with good updates, free DLC's etc.

Last edited:
A roadmap makes me less confident not more.

Have you seen games in similar states with roadmaps? Anthem? Roadmaps tend to miss deadlines, get stuff cut from them and just go entirely off course and thrown away. They're pretty useless.

I don't really trust CDPR to follow through with a roadmap. I trust them to fix the game but that's about it. Their management staff has issues with setting remotely realistic deadlines, do you really want them setting deadlines that are publicly accessible? Just sounds like crunch season 5.0

I would also very much like to know what they are planning to do for the next two patches.

If they have specified there is to be those patches, then they must have some idea of what is going into them.

Work is supposed to start after this break. What work is it?

I really expect full transparency and disclosure at this point. I feel I was scammed into buying the game at this time. I want to know what I can expect, now.

In some cases fixing AI isnt really the correct thing to say considering pedestrians and drivers dont seem to have any AI. Artificial sure but I'm not entirely sure about the Intelligent part.

Too much of the game was cut most probably because of management being over ambitious with features, losing a ton of veteran staff due to said poor management on W3, and once again. As always. Having a release date way too soon.

if the game had no bugs at all it'd be a bland mediocre action adventure game (unlike the RPG they wanted to make, they even stopped calling it an RPG) with a static and dead open world. But an excellent story if you ignore the lifepaths or lack thereof. Even then its pretty short, even IF you do all the content. As I did.

I did all the gigs, all the side jobs and all the NCPD missions. Vast majority of that aint worth doing at all. Do side jobs, they're excellent. Gigs and NCPD? Nah don't. There's like 1-3 that are good. But I don't remember any of them.

I highly suspect the finished game was suppose to be much, much more. As with what they said in interviews, spoke about on their own youtube channel and all that sort of stuff. What we got is probably less than beta since features were gouged out with a spoon instead of being left broken. (Once again think police system. They spoke of a fairly complex one but used a bandaid solution of "teleports behind you kid, nothing personal.")

Would I take a look over a road map if released? Certainly.
Do I think they should release a road map given their proclivity to deceive and mislead? No way Jose.

If they release a road map, that alone would be pretty bold in my opinion. I wouldn't advise it for several reasons though. Should be interesting to follow in either case.

They have no idea I bet :D
Mb managment will decide to abandon CP2077, or ask devs to focus on multiplayer, or something else.
Got I wish they forget about MP forever. I keep hearing about it here and there, and it scares me, that they'll focus on it, instead of impoving single CP2077. I hope they understand, that majority doesn't need another GTA online boring CP online, crawling with cheaters.
I just want a GOOD single player game.

This is what I want added to the world of CP2077:

This level of immersion and interaction is what I expect when we talk about living breathing open worlds.

A very clear roadmap can cause more problems because it wouldn't prabably meet. But it is important to me that they clearly state what their priorities are. We need to understand their state of mind. For example, "We will fix bugs, add missing content back, release new story DLCs, and after everything is done, we will start working for MP." is a good start.

Also they cannot abandon this game. If they make such a decision, there will be no piece of trust left for CDPR. We tend to forget and forgive. (if they learn from their mistakes and do the right thing)

It is very important how they will get the game together in the near future and what they will do about missing content and unkept promises. People and the media will watch the company's attitude carefully. There is anger and the slightest negative development is end up with an abnormally negative reaction. (unfortunately)

It is better for everyone if they fix the game and add some of the missing content.

This is what I want added to the world of CP2077:

This level of immersion and interaction is what I expect when we talk about living breathing open worlds.

if it comes exclusively for pc, maybe... its not the case. About character's, AI/Animation, Japan and Corea Studios are the best in this world.

Id love to see a Roadmap of what CDPR has planed for the future of this game, preferably without timestamps to help prevent any future messes and stresses caused by crunch and missed deadlines.

I feel a little communication on what action is planed for the future of the game, Fix's, getting shown content in etc should help ease at least a little of the community's ire

So yeah, Please can we get a public roadmap?
I honestly think this is crucial for people to make an informed purchase or decision to refund. Hell, I would suggest anyone on the fence does refund until they see the final product at this time at which point they can repurchase at a discount.

Yes please, we need a feature road map. Aside from bug fixing. Quest hubs, when? Hidden new side quests, when? Car tunning, when? Etc.

Top Bottom