Can We get an "Alt Cunningham" Romance DLC for V

+
Straight of course .
Alt_database.png

All is possible, but i don't think so.
One, it's a johnny romance (and which is 50 years old).
Two, i don't think you want romance Alt in 2077, Alt is a AI of course.
Don't Worry CDPR would think of something ! super long mission to finally bring her to life! that's a good plot for a romance story , and that would be just the Beginning
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps if your hacking skill is high enough you can add a romance subroutine into Alts code? XD
Trust me I've got plenty Ideas how to make this work !

This is actually brilliant. Having more Alt Cunningham flashbacks with Johnny not present (or present) as she attempts to...
  • expose secrets from within Arasaka as a Netrunner
  • Her, Eurodyne and Santiago somehow join forces
  • Tension between Alt and Rogue reaches a boiling point
We then play as V in present time and those events have an impact on the world itself. Changing it. Perhaps adding a new ending to V's story.

hdavt

Forum regular
Feel like they will add some more Johnny DLC going further into his story or past and she'll be in that for sure.

No,but looks like CDPR is missing a business opportunity of visual novels and dating sims(not just with Alt).

Ok back to Topic:

What do you expect from an Alt Romance? I mean the romances we have now are pretty much reduced on a few cutscenes about sex and some dialoges. What could a romance with an AI contain.. some pingpong playing and mashinecode petting? The avatar of Alt is hardly to recognize as a humanid in the endscene of the game, having sex on that detaillevel, i think it looks better in the head as it will be possible in the game.

Top Bottom