Can we get an pre-release character editor?

+
Maybe. It's up to the Devs at this point. I'm not sure if they even have anyone to look at this forum for them, so it may be hopeless.

Keive

Forum regular
That be cool, I seen a game do that before. I also think I might rather be excited... at the same point maybe I want to see what might be coming.

Saints Row and Black Desert Online did it in the past and it was cool, but I doubt CDPR will do it

I doubt this would be a thing. A look at the character creator would be nice though for sure!

In my opinion they don’t need to release one. It would be cool but I’d be fine with an in depth deep dive video on the character creator just to see the type of choices.

I think It's only worth it if we could transfer the model into the real game afterwards.
It would suck to spend a lot of time on the creator and don't be able to recreate my character again the exact way I did before when the game finally comes out.
Unless its like the FO4 CC with sculpting I don’t think it would be too hard.

If we could actually just see more of the character creation system then I'd be happy with that too, like @CollegeWiFi said. Character creation is an important aspect to an RPG for me, even though this is FPP I still want to fully create a character I love, especially if we are going to have multiplayer later on where other people can see us as well.

Why don't you just draw it.
Well that leads to problems like making a character that isn’t possible in the constraints of the character creator. Like I have a great character that is possible in CP2020 but probably couldn’t be made in CP2077 because of a lack of biosculpting.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll uh... leave this here.

Last edited:
I wonder if a web based version would be easier to implement. If so, you could design your character, then generate a code based on your mods. Then, hopefully you could import that character into the game with the generated code, send it to your friends so they can see what you made and CDPR could have some metrics as to what attributes are more common at any given time. Maybe they could even change out some NPCs based on that.

Yeah, I love the games that have released this feature. I mean, they're usually not even complete character creators. Meaning you often don't pick starting skills or anything like that. They're usually just the cosmetics aspect. They let you sit there and have fun trying to come up with a great look (or several) and when the game's out you just import your character setups and can jump right in (rather than spending an hour making your character only once the game's out).

I'd enjoy a chance to make a couple of characters. I know my wife would love to make her version of V as well.

Would be alot of fun but i doubt will happen
Maybe. It's up to the Devs at this point. I'm not sure if they even have anyone to look at this forum for them, so it may be hopeless.
Saints Row and Black Desert Online did it in the past and it was cool, but I doubt CDPR will do it
I doubt this would be a thing. A look at the character creator would be nice though for sure!
I'm down for this even though it's unlikely but would be cool though
Why don't you just draw it.
It is very unlikely.
:facepalm:(not judging anyone, I'm just sad :( Cmon people, we have more energy in our hearts than this! :sad:)
*ahem*
Ryuji: We've come this far, we ain't gonna give up!
Ann: Yeah! You gotta do way better than this!
Yusuke: Don't underestimate our tenacity!
I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::cool:(y)

Top Bottom