Can we get an pre-release character editor?

+
Also, this is just people being impatiant isnt it? What do you get out of being handed a character creator demo? Absolutly nothing.
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of being able to create my V ahead of time, saving it, and loading as a pre-made V when the game launches, not a demo. I would like what Dragon Age Origins did with their character creator.

what your failing to consider to get a character editor out now that is seperate fromt he game would take 2 or 3 months and push release that much farther back

If we see another delay (likely) then I could see this happening. Something. They're losing public favor by the day, at this point they can't ride on past laurels to get them through. They either need to come though on December 10th and have an immaculate game or delay and offer a piecemeal to hold people over and not cause more distrust

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of being able to create my V ahead of time, saving it, and loading as a pre-made V when the game launches, not a demo. I would like what Dragon Age Origins did with their character creator.

Yeah, I know thats what people meant lol.

it would cause a delay of 2 or so months more to get that because devs would have to stop working on game to work on that

Top Bottom