Can we get Dynamic Crime Missions at least?

+
I mean, you can do everything on the map then the game is done. You have to throw your character away and start over. That isn't fun in this type of game. I don't want to build up my character to just throw him/her away and replay the same story over and over.. What if I can't get all the cars or I don't have a netrunner and I'm not getting all the access points or don't have the perks to get the most money to get those things?

If everything is gone when you do it once and they don't respawn at some point then how would you get the money? There is no farming, nothing. Just seems boring. After playing this game I've actually installed Fallout 4 again because that, although it isn't the best RPG, it's world seems more alive than this. At least after some days the raiders respawn and inhabit areas again so you can clear them out again and get some more loot. Things need to respawn in this game to keep it going. Otherwise people will just stop playing it. I don't want to play the story again. I just want to take the character I've built and gotten attached to and be a part of Night City, but I can't because I've Killed everything in the City... and nothing respawns lol

It just adds to the replay value of the game. I mean since the Life Paths don't mean anything as far as replay value because they all lead down the same path after 10 minutes in game. Can we at least get some replay value as far as respwning crime missions? Otherwise the game is just not even close to having any replay value. There isn't anything making me want to load it up and keep playing after the map has nothing in it to do. I can and have spent thousands of hours in Fallout 4 because of these things and yet probably won't even spend 100 in this game.

Yep. Once you've cleared out a part of the city there is little to no reason to go back.

We need a reason to go back.

Dynamically generated fixer jobs would be awesome, too. Steal stuff, hack stuff, kill people.

Last edited:
Dynamically generated missions that spawn throughout/after is without question a thing that needs to happen. Watch Dogs 2 had random missions and gang territory areas that would pop up and respawn. Night City has 8 gangs, Corpo groups, and the badlands. Having random gang jobs that's action oriented, corpo jobs that's hack/stealth oriented, and badlands jobs that has a slightly different vibe that respawns is cool.

I have flashbacks from the past. Same issue we experienced with The Witcher. After you complete the main and side quests, the contracts, collect legendary armor, Gwent cards, visit all the points of interests... there’s LITERALLY NOTHING left to do. CDPR has an issue with game longevity, I think.
Yeah, you gotta spend a lot of time before you complete everything, but once you do it, there’s no meaning whatsoever to even load the game. And no, NG+ ain’t a solution for me, it’s just lazy and frankly boring.
Dynamic events would be really game changing, something I hoped to see in The Witcher too (for example, there are certain vampires, such as Ekimmaras, you only encounter once in the game, and you may miss their loot. Having a new, random contract, about that said monster, would’ve been great), but okay, it was ~5 years ago. CP2077 is a brand new game, you think they might’ve leaned the lesson, making the game more dynamic but hell no... same ol’ story, once you’ve completed all your side quests, contracts, etc. you’re done. And it couldn’t be more disappointing than this.

This is, in my opinion, is the biggest issue with the game. IIRC, Witcher 3 had a lot more to do: more ?s, Contracts, Gwent, and a longer story, so I looked forward to completing the game. More so with ng+ especially considering the itemization and character customization was more rewarding. CP2077 just doesn't have enough varied content so I'm left wanting more.
What's more, in Witcher, it's the story of Geralt vs Cyberpunk you create your own story/character and therefore want to see that story continue and exist in Night City. And from my perspective ng+ won't be very much fun as V, because my abilities as lvl 50 are overpowered.

I definitely would not want to see farming and ultra-rarity in C77. As all MMO design - just fucking nope.

Speaking about something interesting to do, to while the time away till expansion - i don't think there is a game that has properly managed that. AC Origins and the glitch encounters coming with Anubis gear and Ghost Recon: Wildlands with its terminator/cult missions is the closest i can think of - and even that is just an odd mission from time to time. And that's what we're getting in february here on C77 anyway.

Write the code and submit it to them. I'm sure they'd be happy to implement it

I'm the customer. it's not my job to write the code. It's their job to write the code and implement it based off the demand that I create as a consumer.

And the answer to your next question/comment is simple - if they don't satisfy the demand that I create, then I will cease paying for their products.

I wouldnt say Witcher 3 suffered from this problem whatsoever.. People complained about too much content.. I myself, had over 350 hours into my campaign, before Blood and Wine even released, and still hadnt cleared everything.. Now, with over 850 hrs, I cannot say theres not enough to do in Witcher.. That game, to me, is near perfect (Except for non scaling crossbow, and too few ability slots)

Absolutely agree with it in CB though.. I spend majority of my time, trying NOT to do the main missions. I Witcher, I would do work as I made my way to the next main objective. Thats not working here as well, and the game goes by too fast. Having actual factions, faction reputations with consequence to other factions, and fixers with dynamic missions would REALLY help out here! Especially if some world interactions and activities were introduced. Unfortunately, that doesnt really fit with the pigeonholed main story, where youre rapidly dying.... This story really painted them into a corner. It really bums me out how short it is.

Top Bottom