Can we get female V from 2018 back??

+

Would you like to see the original fem V back in the game?

• Total voters
I am enjoying the game but I would love if they could add the original female V from the 2018 trailers back into the game either back in cutscenes or as your playable character. She was what got me interested in the game to start with. Would gladly buy any merch based on her as well. It makes zero sense why she was removed and why you can't even recreate her in the character customizer.

Last edited:
This is the new fem V on the right. Even if they removed cutscenes for "storytelling purposes", why change her appearance for merch and ads? Makes no sense.

Attachments

• shud1u55pfa51.jpg
    shud1u55pfa51.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 474
I answered no but thinking about it I shouldve answered yes. Personally, I don't really care for the 2018 default fem V look. It took me a bit and I figured out a design for my fem V that I really like and I stand by her, but I do get that people were really drawn to the original 2018 version that was shown.

You would need a character editor like any game with this feature.
The current version looks like a beta just to see the menus.
the normal map apart from the skin color type. teenager/young/adult
They could use an RGB MENU for diffuse hair color instead of having a texture taking place for each color.
masks to combine colors according to the obj of the hair applied
Morph Targets to Deform Characters, example

The Sims 2
Fallout 4

To get any shape.

Last edited:
You would need a character editor like any game with this feature.
The current version looks like a beta just to see the menus.
They could use an RGB MENU for diffuse hair color instead of having a texture taking place for each color.
Morph Targets to Deform Characters, example

The Sims 2
Fallout 4

To get any shape.

Hell, you could literally just have it tied to colour channels that are pre-defined to the hair’s specular map—I think a diffuse map would do that?

They should have it cooked by now, the best example I can think of right now that uses this method is Warframe.
Impossible to know if someone thought about this during the development.

They should have it cooked by now, the best example I can think of right now that uses this method is Warframe.
Impossible to know if someone thought about this during the development.

Probably, but it would have been something close to what was promised so it got cut.

Top Bottom