Can we get more MUSIC ?

+
I would love to hear some Die Antwoord classics :D think they would fit perfectly! Possible??

Agree. I am curious if there's anyway to download the (radio) music for offline listening. The soundtrack that comes on gog just seems to have ambient stuff and none of the real bangers
Licensing? Pretty sure they can't just give you free tracks from music artists.
Post automatically merged:

I would love to hear some Die Antwoord classics :D think they would fit perfectly! Possible??
just play music and mix the sound levels with cyberpunk it is what I do.

I hope they will add someday Samurai Archangel song. When you meet Kerry in game you can play it on the guitar, but it looks like this song isn't available anywhere yet. It sounded cool tho.

About the jazz radio station:
An additional station for contemporary jazz would be appreciated. If you want to know what I mean, go check out these links:

In general It would be awesome if iTunes and Spotify could get an implementation in the main menu, so that ingame events would reduce the music volume...

Imagine if they added the basic feature of listening to music outside of a car or in-game stereo?

What if, hear me out here, they had some kind of implanted radio speaker. I know this is crazy, it's not like this is a basic idea that would be easy to implement and make sense in the setting.

Due to Samurai songs and Maximum Mike’s narratives, Morro Rock Radio is my favorite radio channel in the game.

I stumbled upon this by accident (I didn’t even think it is a half hour of material, but it's so cool):

We should be able to give the character a favorite radio station that they automatically switches to when they get into a car just like we have in the real world.

Agree. I am curious if there's anyway to download the (radio) music for offline listening. The soundtrack that comes on gog just seems to have ambient stuff and none of the real bangers
Spotify my friend = there are Cyberpunk OST playlists + songs + albums + etc... Among fan made mixes as well and as far as downloading, I am positive you could easily find it via U-Torrents or worst case, you could copy paste your favorite YouTube songs from the game into YouTube to mp3.

After enough time in any game the OST gets stale from over use and I will turn off in game music and have my own playlists run, but in the case of Cyberpunk I have the full OST play driving and on foot. Just such a great selection of music that I already loved prior to the games release, but often get overlooked and the newer stuff is also phenomenal :D

Scratch that...can we get more variety in music?
I know CDPR went all 90s on us, but I want more traditional/typical 80s synth stuff!

Or, failing that, a playlist generator so we can add our own custom music. (And, no; a playlist external to the game isn't good enough. If it's not playing from in-game radios, it's not what I'm after.)

There is a page on BandCamp for Lakeshore Records/ Cyberpunk 2077 ;)

I bought a few tracks from there, in hope that the expenditure gets to Arielle Sitrick and Nina Kraviz with less profits taken by the intermediaries (looking at you Spotify and iTunes -.-' ) If you're really into your music, BandCamp also offers WAV format and sometimes Hi-Res audio bitrates (for no extra cost), depending on the artist ^^

I'm hoping more tracks get released to the buying platforms soon (Circus Minimus, Serpant and pretty much anything from Quantum Lovers/ Brian Apsley)

More new music being added to the game is also welcome; a shining example that small time artists are just as good as (or in most cases in my opinion) or better than the big names.

Starting with Archangel from Samurai that is not in the radio hahaha, but I would like to her the 80s on a special station haha

Top Bottom