Can we get more MUSIC ?

+
Agree. I am curious if there's anyway to download the (radio) music for offline listening. The soundtrack that comes on gog just seems to have ambient stuff and none of the real bangers

poosh

Forum regular
There is Cyberpunk 2077 Radio Soundtrack available on Spotify. Many songs are also available on YouTube. This is my favorite:

I agree about more music, but also have a couple things to add..

On a request note can we get another "station" on the radio for MP3s? can't tell me that with the technology avail they only listen to radio stations and don't have digital music players.. ;)

and on a second note can someone please go thru the music lists on the current radio stations again as at least one of the "program directors" from the stations is confused as to genres.. on the Rock station there are 2 songs at least that can not possibly belong there.. one sounds like an easy listening tune and the other is some sputtering rap style song.. have no clue as to either name but "..P.P.P.P.Put the money on de floor.." or some such is not even close to Rock... ;)

Would be interesting if there were a way to have music constantly play, like Fallout's pip-boy radio.

Could even be some cyberware set of speakers, like the throat augment mentioned in lore.

So, just had a random idea. I know I'd buy one, but... Anyone else think a cyberpunk branded microSD, USB or USB-C drive "shard" that has a small mp3/music player on it (maybe winamp with a custom skin) along with all the current music in the game (ambient and premium) that you can later add DLC soundtracks to, would be a good idea?

So, just had a random idea. I know I'd buy one, but... Anyone else think a cyberpunk branded microSD, USB or USB-C drive "shard" that has a small mp3/music player on it (maybe winamp with a custom skin) along with all the current music in the game (ambient and premium) that you can later add DLC soundtracks to, would be a good idea?

I love stuff like this. I'd definitely grab one.

...that said - I'd also like the CD Projekt store to remember Australia is a place that while far away from them, still would like to buy things.

it would be nice to have the option to play your own music when driving or just in general. in 2077 there must exist an option to do so or we're way more advanced than they'll be in the future

I love stuff like this. I'd definitely grab one.

...that said - I'd also like the CD Projekt store to remember Australia is a place that while far away from them, still would like to buy things.

CDP Store doesn't even remember the Canary Islands and we're part of the European Union. Fortunately I know a guy in mainland Spain, so I sent the poster to him and then he sent it to me :shrug:

About the music, I'd love an official playlist on Spotify. Still a couple of songs missing there.

Top Bottom