Can we get the old Vandergrift sword ability :\

+
^This
Vandergrift sword got a rework and now works only for knights, thus butchered my soldier calanthe deck....
It was a great tool for me to survive the first two rounds, and with it gone, I can rarely make it to round 3 in a ranked match

The new ability isn't bad, but I hope we can get another new card with old vandergrift sword's ability

Bro, stop complaining and rebuild your deck according to your soldier archetype. Past is the Past.
Old Vandergrift Ability is NOT coming back. Add a few knights... I don't know it is YOUR deck, make something work, experiment. Trial and Error.

Bro, stop complaining and rebuild your deck according to your soldier archetype. Past is the Past.
Old Vandergrift Ability is NOT coming back. Add a few knights... I don't know it is YOUR deck, make something work, experiment. Trial and Error.
I'm not panicking but I think it plain sucks to find out your whole deck has gone to shit because they decided to change one keyword. But the whole problem is not the new ability, it's Gwent not bothering to give updates. OF COURSE, I can change my deck to adapt but I shouldn't have to discover it mid-game.

Moderator's note: removed the unnecessary (implied) swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few posts deleted. Do not ridicule other users, personally attack anyone, or publicly discuss moderation.

actually with knights instead of soldiers i find it now way more usefull than it was before.
best of course would be if it would support both, but well, cant have everything...

Could be something like
"whenever you play a soldier boost it by 2"
"whenever you play a knight give it a shield"
Might be too powerful but there are more soldiers than knights

Top Bottom