Can we get to sell or dismantle cyberware?

+
Been saving up 10k+ for a legendary mantis blade earlier and randomly found another in a random NCPD quest later on. I can't even sell or dismantle the extra one. It'll stay in my inventory forever, reminds me that I wasted 10k+ every time I visit a ripperdoc. Can't we just get to sell them like mods or other stuff?

Agreed, and it doesn't seem like something like that should be too hard to implement. It would also be nice to be able to tag something as junk so you can auto sell it when you next get to a store (but not auto dismantle after you have the perk to auto smash junk)

and it doesn't seem like something like that should be too hard to implement
The ripperdoc's vender interface doesnot seems to be friendly enough to implement the sell option. But if they allow selling cyberware in someother rather more standard vender, it would be quite easy I suppose.

The ripperdoc's vender interface doesnot seems to be friendly enough to implement the sell option. But if they allow selling cyberware in someother rather more standard vender, it would be quite easy I suppose.
Could just be made so it comes up into the trade section at ripper docs. Cyberware behaves like other items in every other way so it should just be a simple case of changing the parameters. It could make it so they can be sold in every store and not just rippers but I could live with that too. I didn't notice the trade tab in the ripper docs for a while. You'll find it at the top of the screen if you're in the same boat.

Could just make all cyberware appear in the inventory. Then players can sell them like any other stuff.
Yes, this is what I was trying to say. Thanks for making it clearer. My English is bad. xD

Could just be made so it comes up into the trade section at ripper docs
Ripperdocs' trade section is unlike other traders' trade section.

Normal traders' trading interface has two general inventory boxes, one was the player's and the other was the vender's. When selling an item, sold item from player's box will get its icon removed and the same icon will be created in vender's box under the buyback tab.

Ripperdoc's trading interface doesn't got displayed in that way. Player owned items were displayed along with the vender's items without having their own boxes and at current interface set there is no place to add "Buyback" tab.

Due to the nature of ripperdoc's trading interface, that it should not only be able to sell item to the player, but also need to allow the player to interact with the item to implement the item. Note that the game is cross-platform, so the dev can't just add a right click interaction to do the job, and by adding a "Equip" button will still make console contoller hard to handle(there are too few keys in console controller, you see no right click interaction in anyother UI was because of it).

The options left for the devs in this case is very limited, from what I see, to do it perfectly, they need to add a new yellow dialogue option with Ripperdocs to make it two. One for implementing the cyberwares player have without displaying any vender's item; the other for doing the sell/buy interaction with the ripperdoc's inventory in the same way that you do with any other type of venders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom