Can we pick our biological sex in game by choosing the male option in text?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know everybody, when I found this thread I was like "it's gonna be like this"
but then it ended up being a pretty good thread. Everybody was so human in this thread, so real you know? We're all just learning and trying to understand stuff. So interesting, and so deep in how it connects with Cyberpunk2077.
In the end, when the game finally comes out, I truly hope the character customization can truly make us all say:
:D(y):cool:

I'm worried that if I choose a male looking character, that all of a sudden in game, during a romance scene, he might lay back and spread his legs, but only to reveal he has a vagina, and the woman all of a sudden whips out her schlong. Such a scene would scar me for the rest of my life and I would like very much to avoid such an event.

I need to save this, it's too good.

Anyway, carry on.

You know everybody, when I found this thread I was like "it's gonna be like this" but then it ended up being a pretty good thread.

Yeah, if I was a mod and saw this topic being started I'm pretty sure my Spidey-sense would start tingling :)
Post automatically merged:

Try to drown a fish, end up saving its life. :shrug:

That's a new (and good) one! I'll add it to my repertoire.

Yeah, if I was a mod and saw this topic being started I'm pretty sure my Spidey-sense would start tingling :)
Post automatically merged:

That's a new (and good) one! I'll add it to my repertoire.
Yea my spidey-senses would be tingling too.
Speaking of which, I wonder if V can choose their biological sex as "Robot" or "Cyborg" where they have mechanical genitals? Perhaps even romance the spider bot one day? That would make for an incredibly cute DLC.
Someone has to make the spider bot with cute anime blushing on its face. Spider bot Waifu. :love:

What if there is an AI spider cyborg woman who goes CyberPsycho, and V calms her down and convinces her to be with V and do missions together, and they learn the meaning of love. Think basically female version of Venom, but more like a spider woman, but as a cyborg AI person. (fully robot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom