Can we play normal ranked instead of pro rank?

+
As the title says on old Gwent we had the choice to play ranked or pro ladder i dont see the option to play normal ranked on homecoming am i missing something?

As the title says on old Gwent we had the choice to play ranked or pro ladder i dont see the option to play normal ranked on homecoming am i missing something?

You enter pro rank automatically once you rank up to a certain rank; rank 5, I think it was.

Pro rank is now the top of normal rank.

Ah great thanks for the swift reply <3 Havent read much about the changes trying to catch up today and was wondering where the regular ranked went.

How do I get my pro rank in Gwent? I have completed 40 games with all the factions but my ID only shows up in Global Rank & not in Pro Rank. I can see people with lower MMR than me on the table for Pro Rank, but my name is just not there. I will be very thankful if anyone can provide me any info on this.

How do I get my pro rank in Gwent? I have completed 40 games with all the factions but my ID only shows up in Global Rank & not in Pro Rank. I can see people with lower MMR than me on the table for Pro Rank, but my name is just not there. I will be very thankful if anyone can provide me any info on this.

People that have reached rank 21 in previous seasons are usually in pro rank right now.

If you want to get into pro rank you need to reach a high enough rank first.
A lot of it is explained here:
(after 18 minutes)

You enter pro rank automatically once you rank up to a certain rank; rank 5, I think it was.

Pro rank is now the top of normal rank.
Thanks for merging. I saw this thread.

But I am curious coz I saw lots of people in the Pro Rank ladder who have lower MMR than me. I thought Rank and MMR should be interlinked, so couldn't understand why my name doesn't show up in the Pro Rank table.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for merging. I saw this thread.

But I am curious coz I saw lots of people in the Pro Rank ladder who have lower MMR than me. I thought Rank and MMR should be interlinked, so couldn't understand why my name doesn't show up in the Pro Rank table.

It doesn't matter if you have a higher MMR right now. You need to qualify for Pro Rank first (as explained in the video).
And for that, you need to reach a very high rank.

It doesn't matter if you have a higher MMR right now. You need to qualify for Pro Rank first (as explained in the video).
And for that, you need to reach a very high rank.

Thanks. The video explained everything I wanted to know.

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom