Can we please get an inventory tab just for potions?

+
Can we please get an inventory tab just for potions?

PLEASE!? It's so hard to sort and manage your potions while it's mixed up with lord knows how many other items. Please just make a tab that is only for your alchemy potions. Also, let us drink certain potions straight from there, like Cat potion. It's a pain ewuipping that just to drink one, then swap it out for the one you need in case a combat arrives...

Hard to disagree with your idea.
Would make things much more simple.
I sometimes spend so much time looking for a specific concoction or potion... :/

I agree it would be very nice to have, I'm on PS4 so I hope console players would also get that tab then

Yep agreed a tab for potions/bombs is required. The other tab being just for books/letters/papers..

Last edited:
I agree that potions and books/papers should be separated. Note though that you don't have to equip a consumable item to use it, on a pad highlight it and press X / square. Don't remember what it is for keyboard. Yeah it took me a while to find out as well ;)

Dont do it devs! Dont make our lives any easier! In fact I think you need to hide them in a new tab everyday.

Inventory needs changes: items must be separated more like in TW2.

My proposal:

- all weapons,
- armor & horse equipment & trophies,
- potions/decoctions & bombs & oils,
- food & drinks,
- ingredients & herbs & mutagens,
- crafting components,
- books & notes,
- quest items
- jewels and precious stones,
- misc (junk).

It will resolve the problem with items of different size put together - they will be separated and inventory will look tidy.

And active buttons to help us sort items (alhabetical, price, weight, recent) must be added.

While I'm dreaming, it will be great if somehow quest notes and letters would be linked to the quests or some description added to them or some other change. My Geralt collected tons of notes and I have no memory from which quest or where did he found them.

Top Bottom