Can we please get categories/subfolders in the deck builder

+
yes, very good idea
i would like to have filters and sorting (sorted by importance from top to down) for
* faction
* leaderskill
* last update / first creation date
* win/lose- ratio
* seasonal / non-seasonal
* actual / outdated / in progress
decks

btw, about deck limits (but keep this as a secret):
there is a trick how to cheat the 40 deck limit: just clone the deck and it will make you a new one, even if you have reached the limit already. the limit-check is just in place for the create new decks usecase it seems

Last edited:
I think it would be great to have a way to filter or keep your created decks into Faction specific folders. Right now the scrolling feature is clunky.

if we had a way to group all NR, NG, SY, SK, ST or MO decks it would make finding the decks you are looking for that much easier. Just jump to the faction you are trying to find and you will have all your created decks in that factions "folder."

might already be a thread like this, if so please merge.

I think it would be great to have a way to filter or keep your created decks into Faction specific folders. Right now the scrolling feature is clunky.

if we had a way to group all NR, NG, SY, SK, ST or MO decks it would make finding the decks you are looking for that much easier. Just jump to the faction you are trying to find and you will have all your created decks in that factions "folder."

might already be a thread like this, if so please merge.

agree but would also like a sub folder for each faction for seasonal decks. This way you don’t accidentally play a seasonal in ranked or vice versa.

Honestly, I would take any sort of filtering/sorting option on the deck level. We can sort cards by faction, why not decks? I would love to filter by faction and leader ability. Do the devs think people run like 1 deck per faction or something? Silly.

Although in-game folders/sub-folders would be really nice, I imagine that's pretty time intensive to program and maybe a bit unrealistic. It would be nice though, would love to be able to classify decks per blue/red coin, have a WorK-in-progress folder, etc. That said, I agree that simple sorting options by Factions/Leaders/Playable vs Unplayable, etc. would be nice. The scroller gets a bit clunky when you accumulate lots of decks over time.

Top Bottom