Can we prevent XXXXXX death? SPOILER

+
Can we prevent XXXXXX death? SPOILER

If I didn't mention to him about the battle at all, will he still go to fight Eredin and die by his hand?

About kills you, doesn't it? It's certainly a punch in the gut that makes you want to kill them even more than you already did. But he went out the way he would have wanted to and it makes your fight all the more dramatic.

Last edited:
About kills you, doesn't it? It's certainly a punch in the gut that makes you want to kill them even more than you already did. But he went out the way he would have wanted to and it makes your fight all the more dramatic.

If Geralt shout "Crach!" after seeing he die, that is dramatic, but Geralt seems like doesn't care at all...

If Geralt shout "Crach!" after seeing he die, that is dramatic, but Geralt seems like doesn't care at all...

Geralt is more of the seething anger type, though; more the type to stalk in and kill you for what you've just done. Had it been Ciri or Yennefer I could imagine him crying out, but otherwise, no. This was him stalking in to settle scores, adding one more tally to his list of people he was going to kill for. For me, when Geralt walked in after that, it was with the air that said "you've just made one more terrible mistake that you won't live to regret"; there was an air of finality to his entrance that said more than a yell of protest ever could have. When he entered that scene Eredin was already dead, he just didn't know it yet.

Top Bottom