Can we report players for time wasting?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I had this one guy with a Korean name, he wasn't satisfied with how he played the game and then decided to waste my time instead of passing or forfeiting - He would wait until the very last possible second to play a card, and even though I passed my turn he would not stop until he wasted all the cards from his hand... and he started from the first round up to the last round, then when it was all finally over and I was about to win (he exhausted all possible methods of wasting time) he went Alt+F4 and just "lost connection" lol. I mean how bitter you gotta be to do something like that? xD I just minimized my game and watched some Dawn of War 2 gameplay on YT while he was timewasting, maybe he thought I'd forfeit or forget about the game and then he would somehow win... I pity the fool.

[Image removed]

Here you can see him not having any cards left in his hand which obviously can only happen on purpose lol.
He did thought win me the "Master tactician" achievement on Steam though 10% of people have that one already. :|

I mean the game is annoying enough as it is with all the Nilfgaard, Yisgrith Ethereals and SK 2nd Winds lol, don't need sore losers too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom