Can you at least release console commands to fix the broken quests?

+
Can you at least release console commands to fix the broken quests?

Dear CDProjekt

Your game is great but unfortunately it's been well over a week since I've hit the Pyres of Novigrad (main quest) bug and been unable to progress with the story. In the mean time I've done everything except 2 very high lvl contracts in Velen that are way above my level. I've completed entire Skellige (along with 98% of Velen and Novigrad) in the mean time and got to level 25, outleveling the Pyres of Novigrad quest by 15 levels. There's nothing else to do in the game and there hasn't been for a week now.

As you may have noticed, some modders unlocked the dev console but no one seems to know the commands to fix the quests. Frankly, I'm growing really tired of waiting for a patch for a critical bug that should've been hotfixed as soon as it was reported (it's going to be over 2 weeks on monday!) so I ask you to supply us with console commands to force these broken quests to the next step so we can actually finish the game.

Sincerely,

Someone who grows more disenchanted with a nonworking game each day when we don't get a patch

I used the debug to spawn barrels to help me jump, and after the Great Escape quest the climb bug was gone.

Top Bottom