can you get 100% completion if you fail a quest?

+
can you get 100% completion if you fail a quest?

In the get junior quest I didn't go in with cleavers men so I failed the gangs of Novigrad quest, does this mean i can't get 100% completion?

You can't get 100% regardless because in some quests with choices, it locks out content either way, so you will NEVER experience EVERYTHING in one play through, this is by design.

I think there could be a few quest you simply can't do because of choices you made but other than that, if you do them before a certain point in the main quest you should complete all. I failed only two, one with the horse near oxenfurt which I left with the elves and the other was the vision cave which somehow failed even after i completed every entry in my journal.

I haven't seen one.
In an RPG with 'choices', I'm not sure such an achievement would be either achievable or meaningful.

i did not believe there was one but i wasn't going to assume that just because my gog achievements didn't list one that there wasn't a ps4 or xbox one. And it put things in perspective with the OP, is this just a 'necrotic OMG' issue for the poster or is this an issue about an actual achievement and the requirements to obtain it.

Top Bottom