Can you guys just head over to nexus mods and be inspired?

+
From what I have last heard the people behind wolvenkit have been in contact with CDPR and they are trying to support mod tool development by giving the people making the tools a fully modifiable version of the game so they can actually work with the game to mod it, but I don't think they will get that version of the game until after patch 1.1 or 1.2. Since supposedly CDPR is trying to work out a lot of bugs with those two patches.

From what I have last heard the people behind wolvenkit have been in contact with CDPR and they are trying to support mod tool development by giving the people making the tools a fully modifiable version of the game so they can actually work with the game to mod it, but I don't think they will get that version of the game until after patch 1.1 or 1.2. Since supposedly CDPR is trying to work out a lot of bugs with those two patches.
That would be pretty cool, if true. And if it works out. At least a step up from where we are currently.

Guest 4519094

YES!
Please go throw some love at the mods makers,
even a couple kind words goes a long way!!

Yeah, I was disappointed by how lack luster body modifications are. I saw a chick (likely a bot but so what) that seemed to be made entirely of gold yet I can't do any of that. But WTF am I yapping about anyway? It's more pointless without a third person view. Double negative.

Yeah, I was disappointed by how lack luster body modifications are. I saw a chick that seemed to be made entirely of gold yet I can't do any of that. But WTF am I yapping about anyway? It's more pointless without a third person view. Double negative.
I will never understand what Adam Badowski was thinking demanding the game be changed to first person only. I don't mean this literally but I feel like the game was sabotaged. Sooooo many cool things about cyberpunk genre that you can do with your character and they kill it by forcing first person only while simultaneously telling you that how you look matters. :giveup:

I will never understand what Adam Badowski was thinking demanding the game be changed to first person only. I don't mean this literally but I feel like the game was sabotaged. Sooooo many cool things about cyberpunk genre that you can do with your character and they kill it by forcing first person only while simultaneously telling you that how you look matters. :giveup:

I think third person should be an option, but it there is no first person I would not be interested at all. IMO first person games are immersive "you are there" experiences, third person are "you are watching somebody else" like a movie or comic book.

I'd rather live life than watch somebody else live it.

Right? Looking at what mods exist for any video game tells 100% what players want to see in video games. There is no better reference.

I think modders are still waiting for mod tools for the Witcher 2...

CP2077 also seems like it is held together by duct tape and broken promises, so it is likely that it wont ever allow deep modding.

Just look at how Bethesda games still thrive years after release thanks to the amazing modding community and the tools Bethesda gave them to work with....
65k mods for Skyrim on Nexus.... First non-Bethesda game? 5.8k

Not to mention modders prolly fixed more bugs in Skyrim than the devs (hint ^^)

Nuff said ?

I think third person should be an option, but it there is no first person I would not be interested at all. IMO first person games are immersive "you are there" experiences, third person are "you are watching somebody else" like a movie or comic book.

Sure, I acknowledge the subjectivity of perspective experience. For people like myself first person is a floating camera and third person is for people like yourself "watching someone else".

Well amen to that. :)

Top Bottom