Canadian Witcher fans ????

+
Canadian Witcher fans ????

More and more, i see canadians coming on the forum and staying... I will put up a list of those i know and, if you are one, please add it :) Canadian Witcher Fans: Game Widow (Qc)Seeker (On)CND_LION_HEARTED (??)Didi510 (??)Mobidoy (QC)Others ? Didi and lion, what is your province ?

Next city north of Didi. But that was many moons ago.~ RoxyEDIT: We can't have a Canadian topic without this... http://youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario, but I am not Canadian. Does that still count?LOL seriously, I hate bacon and maple syrup anyway, so I don't think I could even pass for one if I tried. Oh, and I don't drink beer either, though I like those commercials. And yeah, what's with the igloo thing? We had friends in EQ who honestly thought we lived in igloos up here. And had a lot of bears roaming around. *shrug* ::)

How about Witcher Fans from the United States...I have noticed there is no flag representing us Yanks over here in the US. Anyway, I'm new to the game. I love RPG's whether they be MMO or single player. It'staking me some time to get used to the game, but I am currently level 20 after about 4-5 days playing. I love the game. If anyone has any tips for me, they would be greatly appreciated. I think it's taking me a little longer than most as far as leveling goes. Thanks in advance for any help.

hey, sorry to neglect you there! better late than never, huh?check out the off-topic area, and the hairy bear tavern ... and welcome, even if you *are* american :evil:

Top Bottom