Cancer fight for an old forum friend

+
Cancer fight for an old forum friend

Hello folks,

I'm posting this message in the place of an old devoted witcher fan and forum member Soukyan Blackwood (Whisper, in the forum). The most of you possibly don't know him, but Soukyan and I founded and administrate Witcher-DamNation group on DeviantArt since 2010, dedicating his efforts to the art community of fans.

Soukyan's family is in a terrible financial troubles. But as evil never comes alone, those troubles are now heavily affecting his mother's health, who's been diagnosed with a throat cancer recentely. It is one of the most aggressive and painful form of cancer, in case you don't know it.
She needs surgeon before it's too late, but she won't access the cure without the necessary amount of money, as surgery isn’t fully compensated by Soukyan mother's job. Essentially her boss is washing his hands.
Having a retired diabetic father, Soukyan's family can't afford this burden.
Soukyan is urgently looking for a job, but the economic crisis stroke the country hard, so you see, it is not so easy as one may think. Nevertheless, he keeps crafting hand-made gothic jewelry or painted artworks, to be sold online.

Soukyan has opened a fundraising campaign to help his mother. He's either asking to share it in any way and social network you have, or help (if possible). Or if you're not in the mood, please consider to share Soukyan's crafted and artworks, as Valentine's day is coming closer.

My mum’s a great woman, believe you me. She was right behind me whenever I ran across Lithuania’s shops in search for the very first Witcher game back in forever ago, and judged the posters of Geralt positively, even if calling him a fairly ugly bloke :D
Thanks in advance, no matter what. And if you wish to contact me, I can be found by Soukyan’s name in most of the world wide web.

Soukyan Blackwood

Websites:
* Cancer Fight: (fundraising) http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/cancer-battle
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoukyanJRV/

Thanks warmly!

I made a donation, and wish your friend and your friend's family the best.

I can't help but being absolutely taken aback by the description of the circumstances - not getting sick leave for a life-saving operation? Having to pay yourself for said life-saving operation? It's humbling to see how I think all this impossible, because it is, where I live.

I made a donation, and wish your friend and your friend's family the best.

I can't help but being absolutely taken aback by the description of the circumstances - not getting sick leave for a life-saving operation? Having to pay yourself for said life-saving operation? It's humbling to see how I think all this impossible, because it is, where I live.

There are more places in the world where you can die by your own poverty and no one give a cent. Lithuania, where Soukyan lives, is one of them.
I've seen some of my relatives suffering by cancer, 2 died. Watching your beloved ones in agony isn't that simple.
Thanks with all our heart :)

Made a small donation too, i know how hard it can be to face something like this and hope everything will turn out for the best for his family.

Top Bottom