Cannot complete Contract

+
Hello,
I have the 'Hour of Magic' contract still active cause the game can't 'see' that i have Ida in my collection which i do as shown in the picture. Same thing happens with Geralt of Rivia in the other contracts and it's a starter set card. Any solutions?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Ida bug.png
    Ida bug.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
Sooooo, i have to mill and craft it again? That's such a waste.. Thanks for the answer though...

I'd suggest contacting CDPR support. I remember having an issue like this in the really early days of homecoming (like 1 year ago). I believe they fixed it for me. Building on 4RM3Ds point, it wasn't counting cards gained a certain way properly - I just can't recall which way. It may have even been it wasn't counting premium copies. Too long ago unfortunately.
As it doesn't specify in the wording which way to collect them, I'd say it is a bug (still).

Hi I had a bugged(?) contract, as shown below:
I crafted/transmuted all the Geralt cards, except the one I got in the tutorial, which was my first to begin with. The contract didn't progress though, which I thought was because I received the first Geralt for "free", so I tried to mill it, craft it, transmute it... without any success, for the option doesn't even present itself, even if I have the resources.
Please don't tell me I didn't mill 20+ premium cards for powder to craft the other signs for naught...

Attachments

• ger01.jpg
    ger01.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 122
  • ger02.jpg
    ger02.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 126
  • ger03.jpg
    ger03.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 123

Lexor

Forum veteran
You can not transmute card which is in starter set - you need to fully craft its premium version.

Just noticed that the "Bear Novice" contract is not updating in my account. I've just won my 10th match since the Season of the Bear started two days ago (i.e. at the time of posting, I've got 10 wins listed in the last 1-2 days of my Match History), but the contract hasn't registered any of these wins:

Capture3.JPG

All of my 10 wins are "Casual" matches, but aren't "Casual" matches a type of "Classic" match? i.e. I press the "Classic" button to start such a match and tick the "Unranked Match" checkbox below it, so that means they are "Classic" matches, right?

Just checking my "Collection" contracts and noticed some problems.

I have the following three cards in my collection:
  • Geralt of Rivia
  • Temerian Drummer
  • Ida Emean aep Sivney
But the cards listed above are not ticked on the following contracts in my account:
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Hi Guys im new to the forum. Playing Gwent since the releasem but stopped after the big update for a while.
Can someone explain why i cant finish the quest? It shows i dont have the normal Geralt, but i have the others. As you see i have them all in non premium version? :smart: Would be thankful if someone can help :beer:

geralt.png

even though I have Geralt of Rivia in my collection. Am I missing something with these contracts? I thought Geralt of Rivia was one of the cards you unlock automatically?

EDIT: I actually found that the Support page has a dedicated section for contracts that do not complete, just submitted the request, hopefully, they can help.

Last edited:
I just opened my contracts and in a few of them I see that the condition to have Geralt of Rivia isn't met... Which is weird because I have him, he's basically standard set so he goes with every account I think? In any case, I have them all but Geralt of Rivia isn't recognized by the game. Is this a bug or am I retarted?
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

I think this problem already existed directly after the homecoming launch, because he's a starter Deck Card he didn't get counted towards the Contract, but after crafting his Premium it counted for me and the Contract was completed.

I think this problem already existed directly after the homecoming launch, because he's a starter Deck Card he didn't get counted towards the Contract, but after crafting his Premium it counted for me and the Contract was completed.
Thanks, I assumed this would fix it but I wish I didn't have to waste the now gargantuan sum of 800 powder to complete something that should have been completed already. :/ Add new Geralts (like Axii) to the contract maybe, but it's ridiculous to require the premium version. :/

For contracts that require a card which comes with the starter deck, such as Geralt of Rivia, it seems completion can only be achieved by:

1. Crafting the card.....
OR
2. Try contacting support and tell them which contract you have a problem with, and tell them you have the required card(s) . They can check your collection and contract status, and mark the card name with a green tick on the contract so you can complete it. That worked for me.

So I just noticed that the Collection Contracts involving cards supplied in the new Starter Decks are broken.

For example, one contract is to have all of the "Geralt" cards (i.e. Geralt : Aard, Geralt : Igni, etc) but the problem is that everyone has "Geralt of Rivia" by default but the contract doesn't flag that you own it, making it incompletable without crafting the PREMIUM version (as you can't mill it).

Not sure where to post this as this forum is badly unorganized.

There is a bug for finishing a few contracts. For Contract Killer & The Usual Suspects if you earned Geralt of Rivia from a deck purchase, you cannot craft one in the deck builder and never be able to complete the trophy. Even though you already have Geralt of Rivia. It does not register.
Post automatically merged:

I cannot mill this card and remake it... Why so stingy on fixing this bug? So greedy for 1 key reward?

Last edited:
Top Bottom