Cannot complete Contract

+
There are a few other card collection contracts that are similarly affected. Off the top of my head, I know there's one that requires Ida Emean, also from the Starter set.

Hello. I think there is a bug for two contracts where you have to obtain all the Geralt/Wild Hunt heroes cards. I have all the Geralt cards but it won't activate:

01.png
02.png

I believe you actually must acquire all cards in order for this to activate, and Geralt of Rivia is one of those cards every account receives from the start. My guess is that you need to select it from a keg for the contract to recognize you got it (somebody will correct me if I'm wrong).

Yeah, same for me. If you need to get it from a keg... that's just dumb (and I don't think it's intended). I mean imagine having to ditch an opportunity to get some new legendary card that you don't have just so you can get this one that u already have so you get the contract and then it's milled. :]

Yeah, Starter Set cards don't automatically count for those contracts. You have to craft it or get it from a keg. The same thing happens with another collection contract that requires you to get Ida.

I will confirm that I completed those contracts with crafted cards, if that helps...

Confirmed! Thank you very much. You have to craft it (to make the contract quicker. But be warned: it has to be the premium version because you can't mill the existing card. It costs 800 scraps and 800 meteorite powder)

Confirmed! Thank you very much. You have to craft it (to make the contract quicker. But be warned: it has to be the premium version because you can't mill the existing card. It costs 800 scraps and 800 meteorite powder)
Problem is that you can't craft that Geralt card. All starter card decks you can't craft nor trasmute. You have to get a copy of them from kegs or from journey drop or something so that you can craft another one or transmute it if it is non-premium.

Top Bottom