Cannot continue game after finishing main story

+
I know CD project red is dealing with like 1000 complaints about different issues but i believe for this to be one of the most important ones. After you finish the main story line(i got the arasaka spaceship ending)(corpo) but people are saying this is happening for every ending. Basically whenever a player tries to click "just one last gig" so they could free-roam the world and finish their sidequests. It will just send you to the main menu or loop you through the credits infinitely. hundreds of others have had the same problem( you can find it on reddit), and there are no solutions yet. I feel like this should be fixed within the next patch cause most of the pc players would have to start fresh instead of being able to max your character and do side-quests(which is what most people want to do before moving on the next lifestyle. If CD project red sees this. which they probably wont. focus on fixing this issue cause it keeps me from playing the game. also after going on the mission" point of no return" it deleted all my other save files before then, and people who manually saved also lost their files which is another issue. please fix this

I know CD project red is dealing with like 1000 complaints about different issues but i believe for this to be one of the most important ones. After you finish the main story line(i got the arasaka spaceship ending)(corpo) but people are saying this is happening for every ending. Basically whenever a player tries to click "just one last gig" so they could free-roam the world and finish their sidequests. It will just send you to the main menu or loop you through the credits infinitely. hundreds of others have had the same problem( you can find it on reddit), and there are no solutions yet. I feel like this should be fixed within the next patch cause most of the pc players would have to start fresh instead of being able to max your character and do side-quests(which is what most people want to do before moving on the next lifestyle. If CD project red sees this. which they probably wont. focus on fixing this issue cause it keeps me from playing the game. also after going on the mission" point of no return" it deleted all my other save files before then, and people who manually saved also lost their files which is another issue. please fix this
By default after the credits the game just loads you back into the quicksave before the point of no return. So essentially you can just load up that quicksave and you will have the same expereince as without the bug.

Ah my bad, didn't read the last bit. That is ur issue then. The game loops you in because you dont have a save file.

hundreds of people are having their save files deleted after entering the point of no return, and this isnt a me problem its a everyone problem because ive seen too many threads about this issue

hundreds of people are having their save files deleted after entering the point of no return, and this isnt a me problem its a everyone problem because ive seen too many threads about this issue
Very odd. Hope it get's fixed! One more to the list!

i am also getting this exact issue, one last gig sends me to main menu, continue sends me back to credits, all saves are gone except a load of auto saves after the PONR :( i dont wana start a new save yet as i had so much to do still

This is by design aka working as intended.

I don't think that's correct, unless they give the option of 'one last gig' to troll you? but a friend did not have the issue I have, it put him into the game at the moment before he went past the point of no return?

I don't think that's correct, unless they give the option of 'one last gig' to troll you? but a friend did not have the issue I have, it put him into the game at the moment before he went past the point of no return?

I'm just going off of what I've read in the other hundred threads on this topic. I'm not a developer.

After the credits it shouldn't put you to he main menu, It should simply load you back to the quicksave before you enter the elevator. People report that their savefile gets corrupted or deleted, meaning there isn't a savefile to load back into and the game glitches out by looping between credits and main menu.

From what I understand the game isn't designed to have you roll the credits then go back to continue the game in free roam. If this is incorrect than someone official can come and provide more information.

I haven't encountered it myself yet but apparently the save files become corrupted if you collect too many items so....

Top Bottom