Cannot Create a Deck with Certain Leader Abilities

+
For almost 4 weeks, I'm not able to create any deck with these abilities: Enslave, Wild Card, Blood Money. When i try to create a deck, i get permanent 'Saving Deck' loop, and i need to Alt - F4 the game. This problem occurs only on my account, what i mean is - the PC is fine. I wrote 4 mails to support, they say they are aware of the issue, but still didn't bother to fix it for almost a month.
This is just purely unacceptable, to have a bug preventing me from playing half of tier 1 decks, and not being fixed for almost a month.

This is how it looks like:
Question is: will you fix it soon or should i just leave the game now, since I'm in pro rank and can't play half decks?

@mlisows

Moved your post to tech support. Please, try the following:
  1. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  2. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
    1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
    2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"
  3. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

This has nothing to do with PC configuration etc. This problem occurs only on my account. Tried it on my PC on different accounts, it worked. Also, my friends checked my account on their PCs, and they still had this bug.

As i said, i already contacted them 4 times, they said they are aware of the issue 4 weeks ago, and since then nothing has been done.

I have the same issue.I get only Saving deck loop again and again.The most sad thing is i want to play,but the CDPR dont do anything.Only i see is that they have Roadmap , but actually they have huge bug that constraint the people from playing and its a month old.

This seems like an old issue...have you tried creating your deck with either all premium cards or all non premium cards yet?

Hello guys both croloris and Hiems_ ! Ty for the quick help,but actually i try both of the ways and here is screenshot.Everything is the same as usual.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    989.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
_99075574_IMG_20191209_195247_1575892368000_wifi_0.jpg

You are not alone my friend. My Chinese Account also has that problem.I post everywhere but get no reply. I don't know why.

had this issue, deleted a deck, created new. worked.
I hope simple like that.I create a new deck and still doesn't worked.

If you mean delete all decks.......
I will try.
Post automatically merged:

For almost 4 weeks, I'm not able to create any deck with these abilities: Enslave, Wild Card, Blood Money. When i try to create a deck, i get permanent 'Saving Deck' loop, and i need to Alt - F4 the game. This problem occurs only on my account, what i mean is - the PC is fine. I wrote 4 mails to support, they say they are aware of the issue, but still didn't bother to fix it for almost a month.
This is just purely unacceptable, to have a bug preventing me from playing half of tier 1 decks, and not being fixed for almost a month.

This is how it looks like:
Question is: will you fix it soon or should i just leave the game now, since I'm in pro rank and can't play half decks?
you are lucky than me.I ONLY have six Abilities can be used, and they are so week........... Nobody will use them but I have to.

Last edited:
Well, i already quitted this game. Devs just don't take this game seriously, this is ridiculous such game breaking bugs haven't been fixed for such a long time. Just out of curiosity wanted to check if it has been fixed. Apparently not

Well, i already quitted this game. Devs just don't take this game seriously, this is ridiculous such game breaking bugs haven't been fixed for such a long time. Just out of curiosity wanted to check if it has been fixed. Apparently not
So sad to hear that man.I agree with you but I really love this game since I finished The Witcher 3. Maybe I should buy another Account. I don't know what should I do.

Even many Abilities I can not use, I can still do my best. You don't let me use Skellige, you don't let me use Scoiatael, you don't let me use Syndicate, that's fine. I will use Northern to beat them all.

I still believe my Account problem will be fixed some day......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191224-021153_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20191224-021153_01.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20191224-021135_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20191224-021135_01.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom