Cannot enter basement to meet Judy in Automatic Love mission

+
I cannot go through the door at Lizzy's basement to meet Judy in Automatic Love mission. i get to the basement and i'm able to open and close the doors but i cannot go through what seems an invisible wall. i can see evelyn standing next to the door and i see judy sitting in the back, i was also able to listen to the conversation she was having with a girl and how the girl left the room but i cannot go in. wtf. that's awful. like so many bugs i cannot enjoy playing.
I've tried everything: did other side quests, i turned off and on, came back at a differnt time of the day, skipped hours, called her, texted, nothing works. awful.
Post automatically merged:

HELP

Last edited:
The best thing in cases like this is to load an earlier save game (ideally one before that part of the quest started).
Continuing to play despite a broken quest can be very risky and end with a lot of lost hours.

If you are using any mods, that might cause issues too.

Verify/repair sometimes helps:

If nothing works you can also check out this info from CDPR support:
(you didn't say what system you are on, but on the same website you'll find a similar article for the other platforms as well)

Click on "contact us" to send a ticket.

I have a similar issue with this quest, but it's when I have to go back (second time to meet Judy).
the basement door simply won't open.

I can see judy inside but there is no way to enter.

Top Bottom