Cannot find the merchants Anselm and Griswold.

+
Hi moderators,

I am having a problem with my current Witcher 3 run. I am supposed to do this unmarked quest Caravan Attack. However, when I got there, I could not find the merchants Anselm and Griswold. There were only 5 bandits standing there to attack me.

Is it possible that I might have triggered this quest previously when I was clearing the nearby activities (hidden treasure, bandit camps, et cetra) but failed to notice them? Therefore, the bandits killed the merchants a long time ago? However, I could not find any corposes when I arrived at the quest location nor any leftover loot/blood splatter.

If I did trigger the quest without noticing, is there a mod or console command that can help me to rectify this situation? I am trying to 100% this game on this run and have invested 35 hours into this save so far, so I don't want to start over just for this unmarked quest! Thanks.

Best regards,
Steve

Post moved. If I recall, that quest is easily missed, and may not trigger properly every time. You might try loading a save from beforehand, and check again. Apart from that, I don't know of any alternatives.

Top Bottom